5.

I didn't know CEO were the ones who does interviews for jobs at  company. I blurted out and regreted what I said instantly.
Give it!  He said.  I was confused wht does he want? He stood up from his chair came next to my chair he came close and asked again to give!  His eyes looked looked straight into mine. I felt my ears burn. 

On the other side Jackson thought as he left CEO's office will Kim yn get the job?  And then his phone rang his personal assistant called him to inform him bout his meeting bout which he forgot. Yeah I will come asap and he hung up the call. Then as he was opening the door of his car another thought arrived in his mind how will kim yn will go back to her home?

His phone rang the second time and he took out his phone from his
pocket his driver called him yesterday said that the bike is fixed but where should he drop that bike? Jackson asked the driver is there any bag or something in on the bike? Driver replied yes! A bag handbag. Jackson told the driver to bring the bike to AO company and wait until the owner called comes.
Then Jackson hung up the call and went to attend his meeting.

Inside CEO office

I replied what do you want sir I don't have anything to give to you? Sir please can you say it properly why you need?!
His phone rang several times and the nth time it rang and he picked up the call. I took a breathe till the time he was chatting with I don't know person I tried to stand up from my chair but he made me sit again for few minutes he talked with someone and of course I didn't understood a single thin cause I was busy admiring his face he looked handsome and cute and serious and perfect and everything. His cute nose plump lips a little chubby cheeks but still his jawline hurt my heart sharp as knife.

When he kept his phone on the desk it made a noise and I came back to the real world.
So what were you saying?second chance?  I only need your file! He said leaving arms are of my chair.