12.

Y/n pov

I was standing there at the entrance of the company as I was feeling hopeless.

A man approaches he was well dressed , more looked like staff member of the building.

"Mam are you miss y/n???" He asks

"Yes I am!" I replied.

"Oh  goodness ,heres the key of your bike its parked in the parking lot of the company mr Wang asked me to repair and give it to you
If you  go right and turn left you will reach the parking lot." The man says.

"Ohh  , mr Wang as in jackson ?"

"Yes!" The man replies

"Thanks  alot ,thank you so much !" I said as I bowed as I thank him for what he did.

" No problem mam!"

" I need to say thank you to jackson and pay him money for the repair cost!"  I said to myself.

The man left and I took the keys and went straight to the parking lot .

I was amazed by how big the parking lot was it was as huge as some party hall I couldn't think of how shiny , clean and expensive the cars were parked in the parking area.

I almost didn't saw my small bike parked beside the blue Porche car.

"Ohh gosh my eyes !"I said as I kept my hand on my eyes because they could not handle the shine the car had.

"Hello my cute little bike!" I said as I pat the seat of my bike and check my handbag , things inside it everything was at its place except for one thing .

I saw a piece of paper in my handbag and it said " hii it's me jackson your new friend call me if you need any help I know you've got the job by now don't even think about paying me money or anything else there no need for that and just call me if you want to bye have a great day ahead!"

I read it and I smiled and then  sigh as I was overwhelmed by his actions.

Suddenly I heard the sound when someone unlocks the car and I saw the front lights of the car right in front of me lit.

I saw familer face , a tall guy in hoodie walking towards the car.

"Oh y/n !"the  man says.

"Yes boss!"