11.

Jimins pov

I moved out of the room and went to parking area I thought I should leave now I was feeling tired and somewhat uneasy maybe because I lost that goddamn paper or I don't know what was wrong with me I decided to leave.

I came to the parking lot as I came near to my blue Porche I press the car key to unlock the car and the whole parking area was filled with that one weird sound the car makes when it unlocks.

I saw miss y/n yeah she was standing right beside my car.
Actually right beside my car her bike was parked and she was standing next to the bike.

"Oh y/n!" I said.

Y/n pov

"How could he be so rude to me.... I mean I'm sometimes slow witted but he knows I've lost my other job interviews how could he not understand what I thought !! "

I was whispering all the points which support my actions which I just did few minutes ago.  I know I'm being ridiculously self obsessed over one little misunderstanding but yeah I'm like this .

I should leave this job!!

I thought to myself .

"No! Better option I won't and I'll let him know how good and how talented I am ! "

I walked towards the entrance of the company.

I stood there for few minutes realising my bike is missing.

I thought what should I do I have my wallet , my phone and all things in my handbag and my bike is missing .

" I wish  I would have missed this interview ,I lost my bike ,my handbag ,the sun is setting and I don't even have my phone , I cried because of my boss and it's not even my first day working here, it would have been better if I had not come here. "