Results

"So, what is it?" I asked, standing up. His face was completely blank. I started to worry, panic. I trembled at the thought of Hanji passing. I shoved my hands into my blazer's pockets and clenched them into fists, waiting for the information. I just wanted to turn around and yell "I LOVE YOU!" And kiss four-eyes, but obviously, that was definitely not going to happen. Hanji quickly (well, as fast as she could at the moment) shot up out of bed. Her expression of was the look of terror.

Dr. Zerlo's face lit up with a huge smile, and I stared at him confused.

"Haha! You should've seen your faces!" He paused to give out a chuckle. "It's amazing! It's Gone! The infection is gone! It's an absolute miracle!!" He exclaimed with cheer. I wanted to smile and give him a hug from joy, but once again, that was not going to happen. Not even the smile part. I heard Hanji starting to cry behind me. I turned around to see a joyous smile on her face as she cried with happiness. She laughed and looked at me with streaks on her face. I felt sympathy for the poor thing and gave her the smallest grin ever possible, which made her smile and laugh more, which made me happy on the inside. On the outside I drooped my mouth back into its normal position and rolled my eyes.

Dr. Zerlo came up to me and held out his hand for me to shake. I did so and looked up at him.

"Thanks." I mumbled. He responded with a grin.

"So," Hanji spoke loudly, snatching our attention. "When can I leave?" She asked excitedly.

"Whenever you want, I guess. It depends on how you're feeling." Dr. Zerlo said.

"Well I feel great! Can I go now?" Hanji asked with hope and eagerness.

"If you're up for it." He responded. She responded with a great nod.

"Hey, shorty" she caught my attention and I angrily turned to her for calling me that. She knows I hate that. "Can you help me out of bed?" She asked sweetly, batting her eyelashes.

"Tch, sure. But only because I know your gonna urge me until I do anyway." I told her, making sure she knew that's why I would help. She laughed and held her hands out and signaled with her fingers for me to come closer. She put her arm around my shoulders and she slowly reached her feet to the floor. In order for me to hold her up, I had to put my arm around her waist (because I couldn't reach her shoulders.. Yeah yeah yeah, whatever, shut up). But right when I put my arm around her waist, I remembered she was only in a bra and underpants and her hospital gown was completely untied in the back. I started to awkwardly blush but I kept the same expression and she blushed too and stared at me. At least her blush meant her blood was flowing well.

"O-Oops... Here let me just... Um... Yeah..." Hanji said as awkwardly as possible as her faced started to turn more crimson. She turned so her back was the exact opposite direction to me and she tried to tie the straps. Dr. Zerlo looked with widened eyes because Hanji didn't realize he was standing right behind her. He blushed and turned away and I completely laughed on the inside. On the outside I gave a smirk considering no one was looking anyway.

"Ok! There we go, haha." Hanji laughed, embarrassed, while turning back around and slamming her hands onto her hips.

"Ok, yeah, whatever. Let's just go." I said, sounding like I didn't want to stay one more minuet in that place, and I didn't. But at the same time, I didn't want her talking to everyone at headquarters.
Especially Erwin.
I didn't want to get stuck in an argument with him. I just put my arm back around her, now that her gown was tied tightly, and helped her through the doorway. I stopped when Hanji did and she tuned around.

"Thank you so much! I cannot thank you more!" Hanji exclaimed.

"You can thank me by paying the hospital bill" Dr. Zerlo laughed yet at the same time was serious.