Ready to Fight

Hanji went to her room again to get dressed. She took her apron off and got changed. She put her 3D maneuver gear around her waist and was set to fight some Titans. She went outside, there was no Titans to be seen.
"Well, I guess we'll just have to wait for them to come." She thought to herself.
Since she had some time on her hands, she decided to go to the treehouse. There was a nice tree outside the giant castle. The tree was not too tall and not too short. The treehouse was built many years ago and it was made so people could go do fun things like chat, play board games, things like that. She took about 7 minuets to get there then went up into the treehouse. Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Christa, and a few others were in there.
"Hey Christa! Do you want to play some chess?" Hanji asked.
"Oh, sure! Do you wa-" Christa started to say, but she was cut off with a very loud crash outside.
Everyone was silent for about a minuet. No one knew how to respond to it. Who was it? What was it? Nobody moved. No one dared to move. Finally there was another loud bang; not as loud as the first one, but still very loud.
"Whatever that is, I want to know!" Hanji said excitedly.
"Hanji, that may not be a good idea..." Eren said hesitantly.
"Ugh, you should know by now I never care about danger." Hanji joked. She went outside very slowly and looked up... And up... And up... There stood the colossal titan! It had been years sense anyone had seen one. Everyone stood there speechless. What were they going to do anyway? Just die? They knew they wouldn't be able to defeat it. But the silence was broken abruptly with a loud squeal.
"WOW! A colossal titan! An actual colossal TITAN! Right here!" Hanji screamed. She grappled her ropes into the titan and launched into the air. No one was sure what to do until someone started to yell at her.
"DON'T! HANJI, WAIT!" Christa yelled. Hanji ignored her. Hanji got up onto the Titan's shoulder.
"Wow, what a beauty you are! Now, who are you." Hanji said, becoming completely serious. Once again, there was silence. Everyone was on the porch of the treehouse looking up, waiting to go into action, but no one moved, not even the Titan. Armin noticed that the Titan started to lift his foot.
"He's going to crush the treehouse!" Armin thought quickly.
"GO NOW!" He yelled. Everyone flew in different directions. At that moment the Titan multiplied his speed by ten and crushed the tree hoping to kill some people. Gladly, no one was left in the treehouse. Of course, when the Titan moved like that, Hanji flew into the air. She looked down and tried to grapple onto something so she wouldn't injure herself. Since the treehouse was right next to the castle she tried to attach to it. As the ropes went 100's of miles per hour towards the castle, but it didn't have enough strength to break through the cinder blocks. She had a split second to think of what to do, but it was too late. She smacked on top of the treehouse rubble, breaking the slabs of wood under her but the splinters piercing into her back and arms. Some ribs obviously shattered. She would have screamed for help, but she had no strength. Besides, she wouldn't have had enough time to because she blacked out almost instantly.