You Made This Mess, Brat

"Hey, Levi?" Hanji asked me as she lowered menu in front of her face.

"Hm?"

"What are you gonna get? I can't decide.." She said lifting her menu again, causing it to block her face.

"Tch... I don't know." I said, starting to look through the menu again.

"Well.. Maybe we can share something? I'm not that hungry so I wouldn't be able to eat a whole meal anyway." She said glancing to side and I slight blush was brushed on her cheeks.

Why is she blushing? Is she embarrassed to share a meal with me?

"Sure, we can do that." I paused and looked at the menu one last time. "How about soup? Or noodles?" I suggested.

"Jambalaya!!" She exclaimed while looking down at the laminated paper. "Jambalayayayayaya~!!" She sang.

"Shhh!" I hissed at her. "Be quiet!" I said in a loud whisper. I took a glance around the room.

Crap.. Everyone is staring at us..

"That short dude better keep is daughter quiet." I heard a man that was sitting behind me whisper to to his wife.

What!? Daughter!? Oh gosh, I'm NOT h-

But my embarrassed thoughts were cut off as Hanji stood from her seat and slightly leaned across the table and tapped the shoulder of the man behind me. He turned around.
"Haha!! I'm not his daughter! I'm his friend! Haha!!" Hanji laughed, not knowing how loud she was being.
I placed my left hand on her right shoulder and shoved her back down onto her seat.

The man shifted towards my head. "We'll keep your crazy girlfriend quiet." I glared furiously. My face was burning up with anger.

"She's not my girlfriend." I mumbled through my gritted teeth as I turned back around to Hanji. I could tell she heard him. She had embarrassment plastered on her face. I looked at her then rolled my eyes and clicked my tongue.

"What?" She asked like an innocent child.

"Just.. stay... Quiet..." I said through my teeth once again.

"I think we both know that's impossible." She laughed.

I let out a frustrated sigh.

Soon after that situation, that enthusiastic girl came back with our order.

"So, you two had the jamb- Woah! ... ... Haha! Sorry about that!" She said with a worried smile.
What happened was while she read off our order to make sure it was ours, the bowl started to make the tray underneath it go crooked. It started to slide and almost spilled all over the table, but she lifted up the tilted part of the tray before it could.

I scoffed at her. "You brat, you better watch what you're doing next time." I rolled my eyes. What a train wreck.

"Oh.. Um sorry..." She mumbled. She tilted her head down and blushed with embarrassment while she placed the bowl on the table.
I clicked my tongue.

"Don't worry about him! Don't take it personally, he's always like this." Hanji smiled at the girl and giggled. The girl laughed in response.

"Well enjoy your meal!" She said, now perked up again. She started to skip back to the kitchen.

"Oh, um, could we get a second spoon?" I asked, stopping her in her tracks.

"Aw! You and your girlfriend are gonna share? That's really cute." She said with a grin. ((A/N: She wasn't being sarcastic, by the way XD it seems like she was but she wasn't)) Hanji blushed and looked at me with half-wide eyes.