The Rose

A/N: (The photo is a drawing I did for my friend ((I'm only 13, so it's not that amazing XD)) anyway, enjoy the story X3)

You know what, I'm just going to take a nap, take my minds off things..

I walked over to my couch and decided to just sleep on it instead of my bed. I slipped off my brown jacket and tossed it on my desk. I sighed as I laid down and relaxed. My right forearm lay across my forehead and my left arm hung off the side of the couch. I eventually drifted off and fell asleep.

~

My eyes slowly opened as I heard very quiet musical strings being plucked. It was very faint and was coming from the hallway. I sat up slowly to listen to who was messing with my guitar. I turned and watched the shadows of the mystery person under the door. A string snapped louder than the earlier strums.
I cocked an eyebrow.

"Oops!" The person whispered with a giggle on the other side of the door.
It was obviously a girl. She stopped messing with my guitar and I saw her shadow carry behind her as she walked off. I got up and walked to the door once I was sure she was gone. I would've went to catch her in the act, but if I did, whoever it was would then know I played guitar and tell everyone. I opened the door slowly then look down at my guitar. What was there was not what I was expecting.

There, intertwined in the strings, was a bright red rose. Underneath it was also a white piece of paper folded in half. I hesitantly pulled it out from the strings. I put the note and rose in one hand and I carried the guitar in my other and walked back in my office. I went to my bedroom's closet and placed my guitar back where it belonged. I proceeded to sit on the edge of my bed and open the note. I placed the rose on my lap as I flipped open the paper and read-

"Hey, Levi. I just wanted to say that your singing is just absolutely amazing! Where did you learn to sing? Because it was beautiful! And the rose is just something I've been growing in my office window :). I thought now was an appropriate time to use it.
So, what I actually wanted to ask you was, do you want to maybe, hang out sometime? You and me? In the walls? Maybe get some dinner or something? I don't know, just a thought. Anyway,
Sincerely,
Hanji~"

I sat and read the letter a few times over. I didn't know what to do. I sat and thought for a moment.

This is my chance to get with her. I should.. ... No... ... But she offered! So I should!
Ugh! I don't know!

I sat for another moment, then quickly got up and sped walked to my desk. I plopped down onto the large, brown, leather chair. I tugged out a drawer and grabbed some ink and a quill. I folded a piece of paper in half and immersed the quill into the ink and started to write-

"Maybe sometime. When? -Levi" I wrote.

I got up and left my office. I walked down the hall to Hanji's room. I stared at the door for a moment, trying to decide how I should give the note to Hanji. I looked down and saw a gap between the door and the floor. I knocked on the door and slid the note under and quickly ran off. I shut the door behind me as I raced into my room.

I paced in my office a bit, thinking about going on a date with Hanji.

We would be so awkward... Should I really do this? This may be a bad id-

My thoughts were cut off by a knock on the door. My head jolted up and stared at it. I took in a deep breath and walked right over to open it. There stood a woman with the dirtiest glasses ever.

"Tonight!" She exclaimed happily, referring to the note.

Did she forget about what happened a few moments ago with me calling her idiot and yelling at her to leave?

"What do you mean by 'hangout'?" I asked. Did she mean a date?

"Just chill and have fun! Maybe explore~!" She cheered with a lit up face.

Not a date.

"Sure, I guess we can do that.." I responded, purposely avoiding eye contact.

"Really?! Wow! I can't believe you said yes! YAY!"

"But I got a question," I interrupted her little rejoice session. "Why are you acting like this after I said you were an idiot earlier?"

She seemed to blush a little.
"Well, don't you call me that everyday anyway?" She showed her beautiful smile and laughed. "Anyway, see you later! Be ready by 5:30!" She joyously skipped off.

It was 1:15 at the moment.

Time is going to pass as slowly as possible..

This chapter is a little shorter than others, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway! X3 don't forget to vote and ccoommeenntt! You guys were SOOOO kind last chapter! You have no idea how much I appreciate every single comment and vote! It means the world to me!!! Love ya and see you soon! ^3^