Goodbye?

Before the attack, Levi sat at the table writing down information sentence after sentence. He was focused, very focused. The loud crash made him jump like crazy and fell out of his chair with a loud thud. He had a very worried, concerned expression on his face, but he never showed that in front of people. He wanted people to see him as brave. He wanted to be a good example, a respected leader. He sat there for a second, but then quickly got up and ran to the window. When he jerked the curtain aside he practically tore it off the wall. He saw the treehouse- well, what was left of it. Levi saw many people coming down towards the center of the rubble right next to a-a colossal titan?! He was so confused, but reacted quickly. There was no time to go to the gate, so he punched the window. Even tho it did make his knuckles bleed, he didn't care. He grappled onto the Titan's shoulder, just like Hanji. The titan disappeared at that moment. Levi's grappling hook zipped back to him and he plummeted to the ground. Even tho he landed on his bloody hand and broke his wrist at that moment, he still didn't focus on it. He just wanted to know what everyone was looking at that was more important then attacking the titan! They all bent down, but no one was talking or yelling. Some were whispering. He just limply ran over to the group.
"What should we do?" Armin asked worried. Very worried.
"What. Is. Going. ON!?" Levi asked when he finally got about 5 feet away from the rubble. The group turned around with expressions of relief.
"Thank goodness your here!" Eren said. He moved out of the way so Levi could see Hanji. He slowly walked up to Hanji and bent down next to her.
"Go. Now." Levi said.
"W-What? Why?" Christa asked.
"I said go! Now! Do what I say!" He demanded.
Suprised, they all left, wondering why Levi was acting that way. He slowly picked Hanji up, making sure not to hurt her, or his own wrist. He carried her to the gate then to her room. He slowly set Hanji on her bed.
"I'll be back in a second." He said to her. He knew she couldn't hear him, but he had a better feeling when he did say it. He went to the bathroom and opened the mirror cabinet. He grabbed the gauze and wrapped it around his wrist and fingers. He went back down the halls to Hanji's room. He sat down on the edge of the bed and stared at Hanji for a second. Then he noticed... She could be dead... He broke out in a cold sweat. A freezing shiver went down his spine. He sat there, motionless. He finally decided he should obviously check. He put his hand over her mouth to see she was breathing. He couldn't really feel anything air. Another shiver shot down his spine. He put his hand on her scratched up wrist. He waited. He waited for a thump, a pulse. He finally felt it. He took a breath of relief and held her hand. He felt awkward for some reason. Then he realized, what if she didn't wake up?
"Please, don't leave me. I'm not sure why, but I randomly have feelings for you and your crazy obsession over Titans. Why? I don't know. But just please, don't leave me..." Levi said to her, confused. He went back to the bathroom to grab more bandages for Hanji. When he got back to her room, he saw the rips in her shirt. He lifted the shirt up and saw a bloody red and purple bruise. It made him cringe knowing she wasn't dead, and when she would wake up she would feel that pain. He tried to let that thought pass and he just bandaged her up. Afterwards, he went back to the bathroom to put away the extra gauze and bandages. When Levi closed the cabinet he looked at himself for a second. His eyes were a little bloodshot from being teary.
"What is wrong with me?! Why do have feelings for her? Why do I feel like this?!" Levi yelled at himself. He walked out of the bathroom and slammed the door behind him and walked off to work.

Mikasa stood at the end of the hallway and stared confused at Levi as he walked off in the opposite direction.
"Wait, who is this "her" he's talking about?" She asked herself.