Not as Planned

Mikasa wanted to know what was up with Levi, but she knew not to interupt Levi; everyone knew that (except for maybe Sasha). Mikasa waited outside the door to Levi's room at around 8:30 because that's when he usually stopped working. By the time it was 9:00, Levi still didn't come out.
"Why is he taking so long? Something is definitely wrong." Mikasa thought to herself.

Meanwhile, Levi just sat in his large maroon chair thinking.
"What if her heart gives out and she dies? What if when I take her to the medic tomorrow they can't fix all those broken bones? What if she does live? What will I do? Will I tell her I love her? Will I just live without ever telling her? I don't want to have an awkward relationship with her... What should I do? You know what, I'll just not think about. That's what I did with everyone else. Just forget about it." Levi said in a whisper to himself with pauses in between. He looked up at the clock and noticed the time. "Better get going" he finally said. He walked outside his work room and locked the door behind him.
"Ok Levi, whose this "her" you were mumbling about?" Mikasa said when Levi finished locking the door. He he jumped a little then broke into a cold sweat.
"You were listening to me?!" Levi asked angrily. He could beat her, but Mikasa was also incredibly strong.
"Yes! I was! I want to know who this girl is!" Mikasa defended herself. "And I'm not going till I know." She crossed her arms and leaned against the wall.
Levi was surprised by her amount of courage, he's never seen her like this! His pale face started to get red with pressure and embarrassment. What was he going to do? He thought for a moment while Mikasa stood there glaring. He couldn't think straight. He just thought random things and then blurted out unexpectedly.
"SASHA!" Right after he said that, he regretted it immediately.
"What?!" Mikasa asked suprised. She didn't know what else to say. Levi's face flushed out again and was white as snow.
"Ummm, y-yeah. Sasha, she... Uh... I found it very cute when she stuffs her food in her mouth..." He said awkwardly. He then realized what she could do with that lie, so he yelled, "but don't tell anyone!"
"Uhh, yeah, ok. Whatever." Mikasa said, uninterested now.
"Gosh, that was close. What an idiot..." Levi thought as Mikasa walked away. Now what? He decided to just go to bed, but check on Hanji first. He reached for the door knob then paused. He looked around to make sure no one was around. The coast was clear and he walked in slowly. He closed the door behind him and walked up the bed. Hanji payed motionless on he bed, still in the same position she was in when he last in her room. The slowly lifted he wrist and checked her pulse.
Pause
One thump
Two thumps
"Good" was all he thought. After that he left and went to bed. He went all the way down the hall into his room. He changed out of uniform and into his night clothes then slipped his night cap on.

The next morning Levi woke up with a startle. Everyone was yelling and he could tell it was from the kitchen. He got changed as quick as possible and stormed down to the kitchen.
"Why the Heck are you guys yelling!? Levi yelled strictly at everyone. Everyone became silent instantly, except for a few giggles here and there. "What are you guys talking about..." Levi mumbled under his breath glaring around at everyone. Then he noticed, why was everyone circled around Sasha?
"Oh no... Oh please no..." Levi thought.
"Why Do You Like Sasha?" Some teenager blurted out.
Levi got so mad that he stormed up to Sasha, grabbed her by the collar, and dragged her out of the room without saying another word. As they left everyone looked at each other with nervous expressions.

"I'm gonna make the simple. You're going to go in there, tell all those people that I think you're an idiot and say I don't have feelings for you and I want to beat you up, got it?" Levi said, threatening her. He lifted her higher by her collar.
"I will if you give me a potato." Sasha said flatly.
"Whatever.." Levi responded. He let her go and kicked her out the door and went to his office as she went back to the kitchen.