Party Girls

Lewis's POV
I was reading something about mythical creature out in the sea, on my boat, Reed was sitting across from me doing something on his computer I heard a phone ring I answered "hello, yeah just a second" I hovered the phone over the water "it's for you" Emma grabbed her phone and put it by her ear.

"So have you decided what time for the party tonight? Emma this is a tradition we're talking about" I heard cleo say threw the phone "I know but I just don't see how I can have the party this year not with recent developments" Emma looked at me and I smiled.

Leah's POV
I was swimming with Emma, but I don't know where she has gone too, I assume back to Lewis and Reed, when I found there boat I swam up and heard "party" I scared Lewis, because he dropped his book "what about a party" I looked at Emma she was on the phone with Cleo "your new job the dolphin tank at the marine park?" Emma said looking at me "what?!" I said looking at Emma she continued to talk with Cleo.

I ignored there conversation and turned to Reed "what are you doing over here smart boy" I looked at his computer, it looked like math "math homework, that you probably didn't do" he told me laughing at me, I smacked my forehead "ugh I totally forgot, say Reed" I said giving him the eyes, he looked at me then looked away.

"No, no way I'm not giving you the answers" he told me I gave them again, and he gave in "fine" he said, I smiled innocently "come on Leah" Emma said, and dove in, I was about to go in until Reed gently grabbed my hand, and I slowly let my hand go as we kept eye contact I dove in and followed Emma.

Lewis's POV
I saw Reed and my sister holding hands as she dove in the water, I looked at them back and forth, and made a disgusting look at there actions, "Mate, your in love with my sister" I told him patting his leg he looked over the water where my sister was just at.

"Who wouldn't be she is the most beautiful girl, she is an angel." he told me, I made a weird face "Okay,  quit the lovey dovey stuff over my sister and let's go mate."

Leah's POV
Me and Emma swam to Mako we where currently enjoying it, we saw 2 dolphins and stopped and watched them we each took a dolphin and grabbed it's fin, and swam with them I smiled at Emma and she smiled back.

We made it to the moon pool but there was something at the bottom of the pool, 2 necklaces, I grabbed one and Emma grabbed the other, we swam back up to the pool.

"This is weird why where there 2 of the same necklaces at the bottom of the pool" I asked her "I don't know but they are very pretty" we both held them up to inspect them.

Me and Emma brought both the necklaces back and Lewis inspected Emma's, and Reed inspected mine "they look like normal necklaces to us" Reed said opening the necklace then closing it, they gave it back to us "whatever was in it is long gone but we found it at the bottom of the moon pool it's got to be important" Emma said, I was sitting beside Emma, and Reed was sitting on Emma's chair.

Lewis had some spray bottles infront of him, Rikki was painting her toes "maybe there's earrings that's supposed to match it" Rikki joked Emma looked at her "I'm just trying to find answers here" Emma slightly yelled "settle ladies, Emma it still doesn't explain why you guys are mermaids" Lewis said "however I think I've just about figured out which liquids won't turn you into fish" he grabbed a bottle and sprayed Rikkis arm.

"Lewis what are you,you think your funny?" Rikki smelt the hideous smell "ew what is that stuff?" She asked trying to find something to wipe her arm off with "three, two,one" he counted done and looked at his watch, he got his notebook and wrote down what was in it "mostly vegetable oil no change, interesting" he said.

Emma was on the phone with her mom about the party "I really don't think so mom, ok love you" Emma told her mom "is that the party again" Reed asked her Rikki turned her head and looked at Emma and smiled "what party" Rikki turned her head.