Moon Spell

It's was Emma's dads birthday so me and the girls where on the way to her house "welcome to my gothic world" Rikki joked and held out her hands I laughed, Emma looked at us "that's not funny it's my dad's birthday it's an important night" she gave us a serious look I stopped laughing and followed her into the kitchen.

"I can't believe you organized this whole thing by yourself" I told her she smiled at me "yeah, Em it's very um efficient" Rikki said and flicked a balloon "have I told you about the seafood?" She looked at Cleo "only 25 times" she said.

"Tell your dad it need to be fresh it has to be his best stuff" Cleo looked at her and nodded her head "we need to have it here by 7:25" she looked at her board to tell her the time "better right that down" she pointed at her, she wrote the time on her hand

"You seem a bit tense" I told her "I'm not tensed" she jumped back at me "you're grinding your teeth" I pointed at my teeth while looking at her "it's called a smile, Leah" I looked down at the table.

"Elliot don't just do yellow and black get some other colors" she pointed at the balloons I looked over at Elliot "alright, alright gee" he grabbed a ballon and it bounced off Emma's head, I smacked my lips and smiled.

"If you want something done right you've got to do it you're self" she turned and looked at us "the nights itinerary" she handed us a piece of paper "okay we'll do meet and greet for 8:00 until 8:40, dad arrives at 8:50" I looked over at the paper "and what if he doesn't?" Cleo questioned her.

"It's squash night regular as clockwork" she told us "we'll have surprise and congratulations until 9:00 pm and refreshments while Elliot plays oboe until 9:10, at 9:40 the seafood will be served" I was confused, and so was Rikki I looked over at her as she scratched the back of her head.

"You've got a gap between 9:10 and 9:40" Rikki pointed at the paper and looked at her "that's when I read my speech I've timed it at 26 minutes and 45 seconds, approximately leaving a little over three minutes for applause and congratulations" we looked at her in utter shock

"Sounds more like a battle plan than a party" I joked Rikki smiled "I need to test out my speech" she cleared her throat Rikki rolled her eyes and walked over to sit down.

"Dear dad, happy birthday to the most magnificent debonair generous and kind dad in the entire world, where do I start at the beginning of course day one unborn the first person I laid eyes on was you father and daughter smile it was love at first sight" I looked at Emma and smiled at her speech "that's beautiful" Cleo smiled at her "eh needs some editing" Rikki looked at the wall Emma gave her a confused look and looked down at her speech.

Cleo's POV
I was working ice cream duty I saw the old lady I always see walk up to me "I've come to warn you" she told me "warn me about what?" I asked her she came closer to my face "don't ever talk to sea perch you can't trust those fish" I looked at her and smiled "why would I talk to fish?" I questioned "listen carefully it's very important you must not look at the moons eye" I looked at her confused "the moons?".

"The full moon it's dangerous do not look at it or it's reflection, and when it's out, do not touch water whatever you do" she warned me "But-" I got cut off By Leah's voice "Hi Cleo" I turned and look at the girls, when I looked where the old lady was, she was gone "did you see that, that old woman?" I asked them while looking for the woman they started to look to see the old woman "what old woman" Leah looked around "she knows about us, she said something about the full moon being dangerous" I told them.

"I didn't see anyone" Emma looked where the old woman was standing but no one was there "me neither" Rikki said "she told me not to talk to sea perch and something about reflections and beware the full moon" they started to smile but I was serious "sounds like she had a bit too much sun" Rikki told me, I shrugged my shoulders "there's something different about her" Emma pulled out something from the sack.