Hook, Line and Sinker

Leah's POV
I sat on Cleo's couch, and turned my head to my brother barging in with his fishing gear, along with Reed by his side "all right, I am psyched, I am pumped, I am ready, you're not, why aren't you ready?" Lewis pumped his fist, but his soon excitement was over when he saw Cleo not ready.

"Sorry" she spoke sweetly "Cleo, it's the fishing competition, I mean, you and me, we enter every year" he pointed between him and her, and sat his stuff down, while they where arguing I turned to Reed who gave me a slight wave.

I smiled and pushed myself off Cleo's couch, while the two still bickered, on how her dad is judging and blah, blah, blah.

"Hey." He digged his hands in his pockets "um, I got you something" he pulled my necklace out that I found at the bottom of the moon pool "awe, thanks Reed you fixed it" I gasped and handed it to him, as a sign for him to put it on me, I gently moved my hair, so he could see better.

Once he put it on, his cold fingers touched my skin, I gasped on how cold they where, I felt his breath on my neck "Reed, wait not here" I let out a little chuckle, I grabbed his fingers and put them up to my warm face, he looked down at me and moved some hair away from my face "yes here" his voice was soft and raspy.

He put his hand on my check and kissed me, we pulled apart and stared into each others eyes, with our foreheads touching.

"Say, wanna go to the JuiceNet, my treat" he whispered in my ear, I softly laughed and looked at Cleo, and Lewis "sorry guys but, where out of here" I held onto Reeds hand "what where are you-" before I let my brother finish I closed the door and ran off with Reed.

My idiotic brother took Reed from me, so we couldn't hang out no more, thus I was sitting with my friends sipping on my juice listening to Cleo "it'll be fun" I sat there with my hand underneath my chin, staring at her "plus, I think Lewis would really appreciate our support" she tried to get us into going to the contest.

"Emma?" She called out Emma first, Emma cringed her face and played with her straw "um..." she looked at me for help "come on, Rikki, how about it?" Cleo begged her "oh, fish hooks make me nervous, especially lately" she also cringed her face.

"Leah?" I sat there staring at her, sipping on my drink "Reed will be there" she quickly smiled at me with a flirty voice "I'm in" I said lifting my hands up in defeat "thank you" Cleo settled in her seat and drunk her juice "anyway, I've got something more important to do" Rikki got up and left our table, as she pursed her lips.

On the way out I saw her stop when Zane walked in front of her, their chest meeting together, Rikki stared at him for a second, and put her head down walking out, I watched the two and shrugged it off.

Cleo, and I walked outside and saw Reed besides Lewis watching him fix his fishing gear "Looks like you got some serious competition this year, brother" I patted his shoulders looking at the adult men sighing up.

"I say, bring it on, it's not a victory, unless I beat the best" he said confidently, and walking back over to the table, I looked over at Cleo and took a deep breath, watching him walk away.

Lewis's POV
I walking on to the dock looking around with Reed by my side "this fishing contest is going to be the death of me" I heard Reed say behind me, I heard a few giggles and looked over to see some girls waving at Reed, who didn't pay no mind to the girls.

I continued to walk and smile at every little thing I saw, until I felt a force push my shoulder "oh, sorry Lewis" Nate stopped me, as I stared at him in disbelief "didn't see you there" he walked backwards giving me a suspicious look of evil.

Reed grabbed my shoulders and pulled me away "uh, listen up" Mr.Sertori got our attention "this is a two-day competition" he held up his fingers "heaviest fish wins, land it, weigh it, throw it back in, cast off, and good fishing" he went over the rules, I turned my head and saw Cleo and Leah standing there.