The Siren Effect

(Pretend the shirt is a little longer/or leave it)

Leah's POV
I watched as Miriam was on stage singing at the JuiceNet cafe when she was singing she looked at Reed, I looked over at Reed as he furrowed his eyebrows at her he looked back at me shrugging his shoulders.

I glared at her as she smirked at me oh how I wish I can go on stage and wipe that smirk off once she finished everyone started to clap for her but I didn't.

"I've gotta admit she can sing" Emma looked at me I rolled my eyes as Rikki did the same thing.

Miriam got off stage as a lot of people complimented her on how impressive she was, I saw Rikki go up and talk to Wilfred I didn't pay no mind to it though.

Reeds POV
I was sitting down with Byron and Lewis watching karaoke "I hate karaoke, it's just a bunch of wannabes searching for their 15 minutes of fame, I think it's quite deluded" Lewis said taking a sip from his drink.

I smiled and looked at him while drinking my drink, I looked behind me and saw Leah she's so beautiful I smiled at her and waved, when she saw me her face lit up god I love her... wait what!? I love her?

"And our next contestant is Cleo Sertori" I snapped out of what I had just said in my head and saw Lewis almost choke on his drink "except for you, Cleo, cause you'll be really, really good" he wiped his mouth off I smirked at him.

I saw Cleo get up with worry on her face "I didn't put my name down" she shook her head while Rikki grabbed her by her upper arm "I did go on, you know you want to" Rikki said while pushing her on stage I rolled my eyes because I can tell this is about to get messy.

"I can't" she shook her head while walking backwards "yes you can go on make us proud" Rikki encouraged her "this will be good, I'll look even better" I heard Miriam tell Zane as they laughed at Cleo.

Cleo got on stage looking scared I turned my head and looked at Rikki "you're gonna regret this" I told her "she'll be fine" she fake smiled at me I shook my head and got ready to watch Cleo.

Once she started to sing everyone started to laugh at her at her voice cracked I held my right ear "boo get off!" Zane yelled at her I looked at Leah and she shrugged her shoulders, I turned back around and scratched the back of my head.

Everyone started to laugh at her as Wilfred got up and took the microphone from Cleo "let's, uh, put it together for, um, Cleo" Wilfred said I started to clap for her as everyone laughed at her.

"Nice one" I turned to my sister and smirked at her, Cleo slowly started to walk off stage "loser" Miriam told her as she walked by I looked over at Lewis to see him talking to Cleo "I thought you where okay Cleo" Lewis told her as she sat down embarrassed.

Cleo's POV
I was at work feeding the dolphins once I gave the dolphin the last fish I stood up straight "La, la, la, la, la, la" my voice was to loud for the dolphins because they dove back in the water to cover their ears.

"What? I'm not that bad, am I?" I asked them, they squeaked as they swam away "great, even the dolphins hate me" I sighed.

The dolphins swam up in the air and as they came down a big splash of water was coming towards me I stepped back really fast to avoid any water coming my direction "Beware!" The old woman I always see yelled at me with her hand out.

"Beware of what?" I asked.

"What do you think?"

"I don't know you're the one telling me to beware" I crossed my arms and walked over to her "haven't you learnt anything, yet what's today?" She asked me "um, Wednesday" I guessed.