Surprise!

Cleo's POV
I turned on my back and crossed my arms while looking at my ceiling in my bed, I heard a knock on the door as I looked at my door "Cleo, you're late for school, up you get" my mom yelled through the door.

I sighed as I threw the covers off of me and sat up I scratched my forehead and turned my head and looked at my calendar I rolled my eyes and huffed as I got up and walked towards it.

I grabbed my marker and crossed out what day it was because tomorrow is my birthday, I sighed and walked into the bathroom as I shut it.

I walked down into the kitchen while fixing my robe "what time at high tidey's?" Dad said as he opens the fridge "is that the sun coming up for a second time" he shut the fridge and walked towards be "huh, no it's my darling daughter" he fake gasp and looked at me.

"What's going on?" I asked eyeing them "what, a father can't admire his daughter?" He said I turned around and grabbed cereal as I pointed at him "you're not planning anything for tomorrow are you?" I asked walking over to the counter and sat down my cereal.

"Planning, me? Of course not" he said following me "you better not be" I looked at him dead in the eye "planning?" He scoffed and fake laughed as he took his coffee with him "what would we be planning?" He said.

Kim looked at me and shrugged, I looked at mom who looked away really fast and continued to do what she was doing.

Zane's POV
I was on my boat getting stuff ready "here you go man" Nate gave me something I grabbed it from him and looked at it "what's this?" I said "it's the thing you wanted, the sonar thingy" he said pointing at it.

I looked at him in disbelief "you said you could get side scan sonar, this is a fish detector" I looked up at him "what's the difference?" He said dumbfounded "it's the difference between night and day Nate, the difference between success and failure" I held it up and pushed it towards him.

"Hey watch it, I borrowed this from my dad" he said holding it up "if anything happens to it-" he started but I cut him off "that's not what I want" I shook my head at him.

"Well maybe you should've been more specific" he lifted up his hand and started to walk away "I was, you know I don't think you're cut out for this Nate" I told him.

"Oh yeah? Says who, you?" He squinted his eyes at me "what are you doing anyway?" He held up both hands at my boat "I'm on a hunt" I looked down at my stuff then back up at him "and if I find what I'm looking for, I'll rewrite the history books" I smirked.

He shook his head and started to smile "you ever think you might be losing it man?" He smiled and shook his head and started to leave, I watched him go as I scratched my forehead, and sat down.

Leah's POV
Emma and I where sitting down and drinking our juice we turned our heads and saw Lewis run inside all out of breath "hi Lewis" Emma said playing with her straw "Emma hi" , but when Lewis came in Reed was not far behind "hi Reed" I smiled at him "hey love" he said and hugged me.

"Wilfred, uh, just the man I wanted to see" Lewis said pointing at him "this is the place to fine me" he said putting his plant down "yes, I have a two part proposition" he held up two fingers, "try one to start" he told him.

"Right Wilfred, how much time have you actually spent on the waves since opening the business," he looked up and looked back at Lewis "try none" he said as he chuckled "but then what can you do? Business is business" he smiled.

"Hmm, well that's all about to change" he pointed at him "because you're about to hire me" he pointed at himself, me and Emma looked at each other and rolled our eyes, "and spend the rest of the day at the beach" he said.