Dr. Danger

Cleo's POV
Lewis and I where swimming together in the ocean, kinda of like a date, I smiled at Lewis when I was hiding behind a rock, while he was looking for me.

When I saw him swim the other way, I quickly swam behind him and grabbed his fin shoe, I could tell he got scared on how fast he had turned around, once he saw me I saw him go up to the surface and I followed him up.

"Caught you" I said out of breath "oh, did you now?" He chuckled talking funny due to his goggles squeezing his nose "want to go to the moon pool?" I looked over at Mako Island.

"Yeah, sure, I'll just get out and walk around" he was about to go, but I shook my head, "I know a short cut" I smacked my lips as he tried to stop me "no, no, Cleo, wait" before I could hear anymore pleads I dove back into the water and started to swim.

He followed, but I could tell he was moving slow so I stopped and reached out to grab his hand, once he grabbed it I started to swim faster and dragging him along.

We had made it to the moon pool, I saw Lewis sitting up on the ground feet still in the water, I smiled at him and swam to him, he had drawn a little heart in the sand, I could tell it was for me, I smiled at him with joyful eyes,

I decided to play around with Lewis and splash some water in his face, he flinched and I smiled at him, I was going to do it again, but he had quickly caught my arm.

I slowly backed away, as he still held on to my hand and I dove into the water leaving him alone.

Emma's POV
"We've only got three weeks to go" I walked into the kitchen with my mom and dad getting some towels and bags ready "till what?" I asked them confused on what they where doing and talking about, that had them so excited.

"Sand Point Beach Resort, here we come" he smiled, I put my head down, with no smile "your father has managed to pull a few strings, and we have an apartment right by the pool" Mom looked at me for an reaction "just open the doors, it's just like going for a swim in your longe room" he gestured his hands.

"Yes" mom said clapping her hands together "I'm not going" I blurted it out and saw their smiles drop "sorry?" They looked at each other "I'm not going" I repeated again "I can't" I leaned on the counter facing my Mom, I saw them not saying anything, as I walked off.

"But it's all been arranged" Dad yelled out to me "I'll handle this" I heard my mom tell him "Emma" she tried to stop me as I was going up the stairs.

"You always look forward to this holiday, and so does Elliot, he's been counting the days already" I stopped at the first step staring down at my mom "yeah, I know" I nodded my head "and what about the water polo tournament that we win every year as a family?" She held up a trophy.

"Ah, I see what's going on" she said pointing at me with the trophy "you do?" I said in a panic "yeah...you're getting older, it's a bit uncool to go on holidays with your family, yeah?" I sighed in relief, when she said that "no, Mom, that's not it, I want to go" I lifted up my eyebrows.

"But?" She asked me, I didn't answer her not not wanting to tell her the whole truth "you can tell me" she gave me a smile "I can't...I'm not going ok? So just leave it at that" I admitted to her, and hurried up to my room.

Cleo's POV
I got the food ready, on the beach as I waited for Lewis, I turned my head and saw him walking towards me "hungry?" I looked at the food as he sat down "starving" he smiled.

"This is incredible, can't believe you went to all of this trouble" he gestured to the food "just for you" I told him "you and me, huh?" He sighed "who would have thought?" I said.

I saw him lean in for a kiss, I also leaned in, but when I didn't feel his lips, I opened my eyes confused, I turned my head and saw him get up, and go to his boat, he pulled out his binoculars, and looked somewhere out at sea "that's Denman's boat." I heard a whisper, my eyes widened.