.Three.

"YOU ARE Seo Haeyul?"

Haeyul nodded. "That's me."

Prince Sunoo checked the girl from the top to the bottom. His eyes examined every feature of the girl, from her messy half tied hair to how her dress was slightly covered in dirt. Haeyul could confidently say the prince was judging her. His face says it all.

"We can give you a room and access to the library," Sunoo started "but what do we get in return?" The corners of his lips tugged up in victory.

Seo Haeyul opened her mouth to speak, "You need something in return?" She asked.

"Of course." He said "Nothing comes for free."

Haeyul's face formed into a frown, her brain racking for a good idea to appear. She had nothing to give. "How about a platter of desserts?"

Her suggestion seems to piqued Prince Sunoo's attention. "Go on, continue." He folded his arms.

"I'll bake a warm apple pie and strawberries covered mint chocolate."

"Strawberries covered mint chocolate?" Sunoo asked, "What's that?"

Haeyul looked at him in surprise. "You don't know what that is?!" She gasped.

Prince Sunoo's ear flushed in embarrassment, he shouldn't have asked. The human noticed the prince's embarrassment and remembered it was way before mint chocolate was a real thing.

"It's basically strawberry covered in melted cocoa with a slight mint taste. It's sweet, sour and refreshing all at once." Haeyul rambled on about her favorite dessert, forgetting a Prince was busy listening to her.

Sunoo beamed. "Then I'll be looking forward to it!" He let his cold façade go and showed Haeyul one of the sweetest smiles she has seen.

"Great, I bet you'll love it!"

"You need to finish it before the sunset tomorrow since a deal is still a deal." Sunoo warned, earning a reassuring nod.

"I won't break it."

"Do you want me to escort you to your room?"

"That would be lovely of you, Your Highness." Haeyul added the last part. She left herself a daily reminder to not act so casual infront of the princes. She was just a normal human amongst a castle filled with princes after all.

The two walked around the castle in silence as they passed through many corridors and hallways until they finally stopped infront of an arched door.

"This will be your room for the night." Sunoo told. "Make yourself at home while you are here. The room might be a bit dusty, I hope you don't mind."

"It's alright. I should be thanking you, Your Highness."

"If that's all, I should be taking my leave."