.Eleven.

THE CRIES OF the wind banged harshly against the arched window. The trees swayed furiously as the murky sky covered the previously bright setting. The chestnut-haired girl involuntarily shrieked when a lightning struck a nearby tree, causing it to collapse onto the muddy ground. Haeyul drew the curtains and sat back down on the vanity. She pulled the brush through her hair as she winced at the pain. 
"Why is it so tangled.."

Haeyul continued to detangle her hair- or rather attempt to detangle her hair until her patience deteriorate. She cursed loudly finally setting the comb on the vanity after hours of repetitively brushing her brown locks. Maybe she should just go bald. 

Another thunder rumbled through the woods and Haeyul sighed. As much as she hates loud sounds, Haeyul manages to find peace amidst the misunderstood storm. She moved to the small couch and made herself comfortable, a small tune tingled on the tip of her tongue as she began humming to a random song. Now that she thought about it, she missed listening to her favorite songs on the radio. 

Her soft hums faded slowly as her mind relaxed--her eyes fluttering shut, and her chest rise up and down rhythmically. 

The girl wore a hat on her head as she calmly walked on the busy street. People were running right and left without break, who knows why they were in such a hurry. The girl maintained her poise posture when she suddenly felt a hand touched her shoulder. She swiftly faced the man behind her. The man's face was blurred again, the only thing that was apparent was his broad shoulders and slim figure.

"Pardon me, but may I know why you are here, miss?" The man inquired.

The girl answered confidently, "I'm a simple merchant who needs to attend a meeting." Her mouth tilted into a polite smile.

The man stepped forward in wonder. "You certainly don't look like one." He commented, scanning the girl's clothes from head to toe. The girl stood unbothered by his remark, and he asked, "May I know your name, ma'am?"
"I'd rather keep that for myself, thank you."

The mysterious man tilted his head and chuckle, "It's an order." His voice lowered, laced with sternness. 

The girl smiled out of amusement, his actions entertaining her. "You shouldn't abuse your power.." She told as she slowly bowed down, "Your majesty." 

Haeyul's head throbbed with pain as her eyes shot up. She quickly sat up, her breath uneven. Why does she keep getting weird short moments played in her head, without even knowing who she was dreaming about?

Gosh...She couldn't even sleep, in peace. 
Deciding she needed to get her mind distracted, she carefully opened her door and peeked around the hallway. After ensuring nobody was around, she made her way outside. Unfortunately, the foreigners, who visited two days ago, had decided to stay over in the castle for a few days because of the harsh weather outside.  

Haeyul shrugged, the castle is too big for her to bump into the foreigners anyway. With a carefree spirit, Haeyul continued to amble through the hallways. Her eyes landed on a big pair of doors at the corner of hallway. Curiosity took over her as she pushed the door open, revealing a gorgeous music room. 

The brunette gaped at the interior. It was very well-thought as everything were well coordinated, even the colors. She examined every detail of the walls and ceiling. The ceiling hangs a large chandelier, holding several lit-up candles. There were trails of grey swirls within the marbled walls which trailed up to the ceiling. A grand piano was at the corner of the room, a pedal harp right across it. 

Haeyul finally took notice of the two figures in the room as their eyes bore into her. The navy-blue haired girl stood closely next to the young man, her hands snaked around his waist while his rested on her shoulders. Anyone could tell Haeyul had just interrupted an important moment.

Haeyul's eyes met with a pair of dark obsidian eyes which held an unreadable expression. 

The human bit her bottom lip, grimacing at her lack of luck.
"I'm sorry for disturbing your moment, Your Highness." Haeyul hastily bowed down in courtesy.  

Why did she have to meet Prince Jungwon now? Especially when he was having an intimate moment with a girl. Her hand pulled on the heavy door but was stopped when a feminine voce called out for her. "Wait,"

"Yes?" Haeyul asked, "May I help you with something, ma'am?" Her voice faked professionalism as her lips formed into a smile. The blue haired girl signaled for Haeyul to enter the room, and Haeyul simply obliged. She avoided facing Jungwon, knowing very well about the long lecture she will soon receive from him. 

"I am Princess Aene of Ollyne." The girl introduced herself, "May I ask for your name, miss.." Aene raised her brow, expecting an answer.

Haeyul pondered over her words for a moment, sparing Prince Jungwon a quick glance. Too quick. She didn't manage to see his expression, though she doubts he even has an expression on display at the moment.

She inhaled, "I'm a mere maid who have stumbled upon the music room, my name won't be worth remembering." Haeyul spoke confidently, surprising both herself and the prince.

Princess Aene tilted her head. "Really? I haven't seen you around before." The princess furrowed her brows, hating the fact she wasn't familiar with a face of a maid in the house.

Haeyul laughed softly, masking her apprehension decently. "Why aren't you in your uniform then?" Princess Aene inquired. Thankfully, Prince Jungwon had answered the question for her, before Haeyul could began panicking. 

"She is still new so me and the princes have all agreed to let her roam around the general places in the castle first for her to adapt to the castle." Jungwon explained. For a moment, Haeyul was grateful for his actions, but she remembered about his rude attitude towards her and rolled her eyes.

Princess Aena glanced at Jungwon and nodded. She began walking towards the grand piano. Haeyul saw Prince Jungwon icily eyed her and sniggered at her. Her eyes rounded in disbelief, she excused herself from the room—not forgetting to give a bow and scoffed out of exasperation. She unclenched her dress that she didn't know she had been gripping.

If only she could poke those pair of eyes that seems to glare at her wherever she went. She angrily mumbled insults towards the said prince as she passed through the halls in a fast speed. "I swear to god, I'm going to beat his ass up the next time I see him."
"You're going to beat whose ass?"

The latter paused in her steps, turning her heels to meet the tall vampire. His current position struck fear in Haeyul's heart, he was sitting on the edge of an open window, his feet dangling calmly while his waist twisted to the back to face her. 

"Why are you here?" Haeyul spoke without thinking.

If you have any requests or ideas to give, feel free to comment

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!
💕💕💕