.Forty-Seven.

A SOFT MELODY travelled in the office as a young lady was seen lying on the couch, her leg resting on the armrest, her eyes shut. She was singing a lullaby her mom used to sing to her little brother when he has difficulties in sleeping. Oddly enough, today she had recalled the beautiful notes to the song from the very moment dusk invited itself.

As her feet moved with the rhythm of the song, she felt a sudden wave of electricity flowed through her body. "Happy." A voice whispered. It was as thin as the wind, flashing so quickly.

Haeyul's brow twitched. Not in fear rather in confusion. She heard this voice before, but she forgot when. "Home." It spoke again, this time with more emotion as happiness linger in the air.

It was as if a light bulb has been switched on in her head as she remembered the peculiar episode in her house. She rushed up to her feet, searching for the golden cylinder. She knew it was somewhere in this room.

It was her halpire.
"Lovely day." She heard her halpire said. It was from Jungwon's desk. She ran towards the desk and carefully fumbled with his things, mindful not to destruct anything. Her hand gripped the handle of the drawer as she pulled it out, a familiar golden cylinder rolling into her vision.

How is it here? She gently took the halpire into her hands and pressed on a particular leaf. It began shifting shapes, turning into a luxurious ring instead.

Haeyul scoffed, why a ring out of everything?
She shook her head, sliding the ring onto her point finger. She liked it. The design was very minimalistic—two golden hoops crossed creating one ring.

"It's been a while." She whispered to the halpire, smiling to herself.

Then, a knock echoed the room and Haeyul answered, "Come in!"
The door opened, revealing four ladies looking at her with distressed frowns, two of them being Eve and Elena. "How can I help you?" Haeyul smiled.

"We are here to inform you that Prince Sunoo is having a heated argument with Prince Riki. As you know, the other princes have left the castle earlier today, so no one is able to calm the two majesties down." Eve explained. She inhaled deeply, "We need your help, Hae. Now."

Hearing her report, Haeyul hastily exited the room, "Where are they?" She questioned.
"At the garden?"
"Yes. At His Highness's Garden."

Haeyul abruptly stopped- the ladies bumping to her as Haeyul spun around. Jungwon's garden?
"Why are they there?" She inquired and Elena shared a wary glance with Eve, bubbling suspicion in Haeyul. Ever since she and Jungwon kissed, he has never let her into his garden which was understandable. He doesn't let out anyone in.