.Four.

HAEYUL YAWNED, pulling her arms up in the air. "That was a good sleep." She said, licking the bottom of her lips as her eyes roamed around the desk infront of her. She reminisced the events from last night and her eyes widened when she realized the absence of the thick book.

"Where did it go?!"

She searched the area, ignoring the pain in her stomach. She swore she had left the uncovered next to her when she suddenly felt someone hovering above her- wait. "What!?" She shouted.

She covered her mouth, surprised at the volume of her own voice as it bounced against the library wall. Why was somebody hovering above her last night?! Most importantly, who was in such close proximity with her?!!

Her feet bounced against the floor restlessly. Why would anyone steal a book that is clearly being used? She ran her hands through her hair in vexation. "Whatever, whatever." She mumbled, "It doesn't matter." 

Haeyul left the library and headed to her room. She took a glimpse of her reflection in the mirror which hung in the middle of the wall. She noticed how disoriented she looked. Her previously neat hair was now springing out in many different directions, the makeup on her face had started to fade and the hem of her dress had mud on it.

Haeyul grimaced at the sight, immediately entering the bathroom and taking a nice long shower. Once she was done, she stared at her dirty dress while a towel wrapped her figure tightly.

"I don't have any other clothes.." She sighed.

She wondered whether Sunoo has clothes for her to borrow. Would he lend her his clothes? He obviously won't give it for free but then she wasn't going to wear a dress filled with mud and dirt after taking a clean bath.

The girl nibbled her lips, her hand searching for any cloak that could cover her top part of her body more. She used a blanket and wrapped it over her shoulders.

She ambled her way through the corridors. If her memory serves her right, Sunoo's chamber shouldn't be that far away from hers. She pointed at the room next to her and gently knocked on the door.

"Prince Sunoo?" She called out. "Are you there?"

She waited for a few seconds before knocking again, "Prince Sunoo if you hear me, I would like some help!" She repeated, her voice louder than before.

Haeyul heard a click behind her. "Haeyul!" A soft whisper shouted across the hallway.

The brunette followed the voice and saw Sunoo's face peeking through the door. "That's not my room," he pointed at the door Haeyul was just knocking, "this is my room!" He opened his door, welcoming the girl inside.

Haeyul froze in horror. She muttered silent apologies to the owner of the unknown room and entered Sunoo's chamber.

Prince Sunoo's room matched his personality well. The walls were painted in white, the carpet was also white, and his bed frame was made out of gold. There was even a big vanity in the middle of his room.