.Special Chapter.

THE DOOR CREAKED open as Jungwon stepped foot into his shared bedroom, his eyes skimmed the area, searching for a certain brunette

THE DOOR CREAKED open as Jungwon stepped foot into his shared bedroom, his eyes skimmed the area, searching for a certain brunette. "Love?" He questioned and entered the bathroom, wondering whether she was marinating in the bathtub again.

When he saw no one in the room, his brows pulled together, creating creases to form on his forehead. She was supposed to be here judging from her agenda that day. Sighing, the king roamed the halls in hopes of finding his lover. Where could she be?

He listed the places where Haeyul loves to visit and searched each one of them. From the library to the kitchen, to the pantry, to Seulhyun's brewery. Yet, he still couldn't find her. It would be odd for her to be doing a heavy activity since she had an extremely tiring schedule today.

"Good evening, Your Highness." A chorus of voices welcomed him. All of them bowed down to him, pausing their actions.
"Has anyone seen, Haeyul?"
"Her Grace is in the Royal Garden, Your Highness." Mrs. Kim answered.
Jungwon nodded and sprinted off.

One of the maids sighed. "Oh, how I wish to find a man like His Highness." She cooed.
"Strong."

"Charming."

"Stoic."

"Polite."

"Romantic."

"Perfect." All of the maids concluded together and squealed on top of their lungs while stomping their feet. Mrs. Kim shook her head at their behavior; so childish. "Girls, continue your work." She told.  
"Yes, Mrs. Kang."

Meanwhile Jungwon coursed through his mother's garden, prying his eyes for any signs of his lover. He heard a giggle resounded his head, specifically her giggle as if she was teasing him. "Come out, Hae." He sent through their telepathy link. 

"What's the fun in that when I can watch you search for me?" Haeyul answered. from the sound of her voice, Jungwon could already picture the wide grin on her face. "For a little clue, I'm only three steps away from you." 

"Over here." Her animated voice came to life as Jungwon followed his instincts. He crashed his body to the girl, curling his hands around her waist as Haeyul stumbled back from the impact, laughing. Jungwon pressed his face into the crane of her neck, peppering small soft kisses and Haeyul stabilized their position.

"What happened, honey?" She placed her hand on top of his head. 

A muffled voice rumbled against her skin and Haeyul oddly enough could understand him. "Nothing?"
He nodded. 

Jungwon lift his head up, fixating his eyes to the girl; admiring the golden specs in her eyes ever since the day they survived the full moon. He could look at her all day and it won't bore him. He hopes their kids will have her eyes. 

Kids...

"Love," He paused. 

"Hm?" Haeyul responded, resting her back on his chest as their sway along the night breeze. "Have you ever thought of having little ones?" Jungwon dropped the question causing the brunette to abruptly stop moving.