.Thirty.

THE NEXT MORNING, Haeyul and Elena were standing in front of the carriage, unlike their usual attire, the two ladies wore a loose cream dress which flowed to their knees. It was rather simple. Only a brown ribbon tied around their waist. Elena pushed another bag inside the cart while Haeyul slapped her hand with a content smile on her face. "Is that all?"
"It should be."

"You, ladies, work even harder than us lads." A man laughed, leaning on the carriage, his arms crossed. His friend joined him, agreeing to his sentence. Haeyul grinned meekly, "We just want to be useful." She replied. 

"Of course," The taller out of the two agreed as a sly smirk played on his lips. "You can be more useful than this though..." He put his arm around Haeyul's shoulders. The brunette was about to remove his grip around her until a stern voice appeared behind them. 

The prince cleared his throat. "Sir Codge, we called you here to work, not to harass our workers." The man pulled Haeyul towards him, his eyes stared at theirs, resulting them to cower away. "We're sorry, your majesty!"

Elena rushed next to Haeyul, her face contorted in disgust while Haeyul faced the prince. Prince Jay's eyes never left the two man and Haeyul tapped his arm, motioning him to let go of her which he complied. "When this happens again, I give you permission to kick them where it hurts." 

The ginger haired girl happily nodded her head. "Thank you for your help, your majesty." She said, earning a hum from the prince.

"Thanks." It was Haeyul's turn to thank him, "Even though I could've dealt with him myself." She silently murmured. Jay shook his head, hearing her last sentence. "I know you can, but you should save your energy for the long journey that awaits you instead." 

The prince made his way pass the gates and head inside the castle, Elena squealed once she saw Jay walked away. "Charming, isn't he?" She said and Haeyul winced, knowing very well Jay can hear them clearly from where he stood. "...right, charming."

Isn't Jay supposed to be on a business trip with Riki? As if she has summoned the younger vampire, Riki greeted her a good morning before entering the castle. 

"El-" Before she could ask her question, she saw four approaching figures in the corner of her eyes. Elena hummed in response. "They're here." Haeyul informed as she dusted some dirt off of her dress. Upon hearing her friend, Elena cleared her throat and fixed her posture.

"Good morning, your majesties."
A choir of greetings were heard from the maids. Sunoo acknowledged them by nodding while the others merely continued their activities as if they didn't hear anything. Rude.