05

Chapter 05

Author Point Of View

Rose doesn't really like to attend parties because of her judgemental ass. she doesn't like it when someone is nosy and unmannered, it makes her irritated which is why she doesn't really go out but yeah she does like to go out in night walks wearing earphones and playing soft playlist. it shows completely obvious on her face when she is judging someone. 

But she is isn't gonna miss Jimin's party because that man does know how to host a party. Jimin is Rose's family best friend and her twin's literal soulmate. Taehyung and Jimin are like brothers from different mothers. Jimin has returned from his family vacation after four months which felt long for the Kim Siblings so now that he is here and hosting a party, they are definitely gonna attend it. 

Rose was beautiful, Jimin acknowledged that the day he met her, but the beauty she exhibited at the moment was totally unreal. Rose looked ethereal in the black bodycon patchwork dress with her long wavy hair flowing slightly in the sudden cold windy weather. she looked complete with the diamond ornaments she wore, matching heels with the dress and a Gucci Purse.

╔═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╗

 ╚═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╝ 

But Taehyung didn't looked any less. he was just so handsome that any dress looked so good on him, I mean he is a model and ambassador of a famous clothing brand GUCCI for a reason. 

Namjoon had an important meeting today so as his personal assistant, Taehyung was also busy with him so he couldn't go home to get changed in party clothes so he just picked up his sister from home and they both hurriedly dropped here. well they were in rush because Jimin was calling them every second and minute so they had to rush up here. Jimin wasn't going to party without his friends. 

"Hey Rose and Tae" 

Jimin greeted them as soon as he saw them. excusing to his close friend, he walked towards his soulmate and bestie, jumping like a baby with a bright smile innocently adorning his face, his eyes cutely crinkled. Bipolar. "You guys are on right time"

"As if you weren't calling us every fucking seconds" 

Rose rolled her eyes at her twin's sulking for not being able to get ready for the party and proceeded to hug Jimin with a sweet smile which he returned. Jimin always treated Rose as his little sister, spoiling her with so much love and care which he can't do with his own little sister. 

His Little Sister, Lily Park unfortunately died two years back with cancer. The second and youngest of the Park Family left them. she was like the princess of the family with so much beauty like her brother. She was only 22, four years younger than Rose. Lily was like a baby and sister for Rose, and her death hit rose really hard that she can't imagine the pain Jimin have gone through and maybe still is mourning. 

"Anyways, Hey bro" 

Taehyung leaned forward to hug his best friend as they both hugged dramatically making Rose chuckle at their tactics. she looked around the roof top which looked elegant, decorated so beautifully and gracefully. there were so many people enjoying themselves, they all definitely belonged to the elite or rich families, judging by their appearances. 

The weather nowadays is not so good, changing from cold to hot like Mrs. Kim changes her mood which gave Rose, cold and slight fever. clutching onto the black overcoat that she got from her twin, she excused herself from the soulmates catching up and left to roam around the place and get a drink.

Her dark eyes scanned the place and found the bar near the railing which showed the beautiful night life of Seoul. walking there, she got her black card out of her pockets and started ordering her drink to the bartender. the bartender could literally feel his soul leaving him, Imagine serving a drink to the youngest billionaire of Korea. 

The Rosario De Luna Kim

He could literally find himself drowning in her luxury fragrance. she smelt rich and powerful but also delicate and beautiful. 

"A Mojito please" 

The bartender smiled professionally, trying to calm himself down and not to embarrass himself. He nodded as he started making the drink for Miss Kim. Rose looked around, she really liked the beautiful decoration before she started getting lost in the graceful and peaceful night life of Seoul. 

"Ma'am, here is the drink"

The bartender handed the drink to her as she thanked him and started drinking it, getting lost in her mind about her recent case she is handling. It is a murder case of a young girl and the victim's step brother is suspected to be the murderer, judged by his violent, short tempered and druggy ass, well the step brother is a Juvenile, meaning he is under age. the thing is the suspect's mother practically begged Rose to take this case. 

One thing Rose hates is when someone lies, which is what the suspect has been doing. But who he is kidding, nothing can go under Rose's hawk eyes. she didn't failed to notice the way his hands would get sweaty and he doesn't make any eye contact with, means he is lying. he hasn't killed his step sister but is lying to hide something which rose has to find out soon. 

"A Martini, please" A man's angelic voice bought Rose back to earth. looking back she was met with a man that unexpectedly made her heart skip a beat. He looked so handsome and angelic that it felt unreal. His hair, they looked healthy, so silky and soft which made rose's hand itch to caress them. 

His alluring eyes were hidden behind the glasses he wore, his black button up shirt didn't do justice with his muscles on his arms and chest. he looked handsome and cute at the same time, how is that possible. 

He looked charming, appealing and so attractive. 

She knew this man. she has seen him at TV, Billboard. He is the second eldest heir of the Auvem Empire. The youngest powerful businessman of the whole South Korea. 

"Mr. Yoon" She approached first, very unlikely of her.

"Ms. Kim" He knew her as well.

_________________