23

Chapter 23 

🦋Author Point Of View 🦋

Jeonghan fidgeted restlessly, his fingers twining in a display of nerves as he fixed his unwavering gaze upon the aisle. His sweetheart was about to make her grand entrance, and with it came the knowledge that they would finally belong to each other. The promise of love filled him with an undeniable sense of anticipation; the thought alone churned a whirlwind within him, an emotional menagerie residing in the pit of his stomach. 

He vowed silently before himself to always treat her with respect, and cherish every moment spent together until death do them part. She had brought brightness and happiness into his once-uninspired life; its flavorless palette now infused with vibrancy thanks to her presence. In her realm Jeonghan lay willingly at her feet—such was this power she wielded over him--wielding more authority over him than any monarch or master ever held over their subject or slave since time immemorial.

His Sweetheart. 

With eyes transfixed upon her, his heart leapt within him at the mere sight of her. She was, undoubtedly, the most exquisite woman to have ever graced his presence. Radiant as a summer's day, she appeared even more stunning than he had dared to dream. Linked with her father's arm and keeping her gaze softly fixed upon the floor in coy modesty, her grace and beauty were heightened all the more by her brothers' evident pride holding aloft a bed of fragrant flowers. Such joy danced in their eyes at seeing their cherished sister adorned with such splendor.

His heartbeat was increasing with the steps that she was taking towards him, gracefully. the distance decreased but his heart was bursting, his mind shut down at the beauty of the woman, he was going to call his wife. 

As the radiant sun began to set, Mr. Kim stood solemnly before his beloved daughter and her doting spouse, their hands united in a timeless bond of matrimony. His somber yet penetrating gaze fixated on Jeonghan's visage, as he delicately placed his cherished child's hand atop that of her husband's.

Aged eyes of ash grey hue seemed to pierce through the groom with unyielding determination, as if conveying an unspeakable message. "I am entrusting you with my treasured gem," he intoned gravely. "You must ensure that my little princess is treated with utmost care and respect - do you understand me, dear Jeonghan?"

He offered a tender smile towards his daughter, who had never given him a moment's displeasure throughout her life journey thus far. Her heart may have contained a trace of stubbornness at times; however, just a gentle nudge would unravel an endearing commitment that could last for eternity.

"Take good care of her", he concluded softly. With each passing moment during this poignant ceremony, love and devotion intermingled seamlessly within every fiber of their beings - cementing forevermore generous ties between father-in-law and son-in-law alike.