18

Chapter 18 

🥺Author Point Of View🥺

Mrs. Choi walked inside enthusiastically as her husband walks along with his mother who came from Busan just to finalize the dates and arrangements, she didn't trust her son who is a slave of his wife, as she call it. Choi Evelyn and Choi Elijah were one of the most arrogant and haughty couple of their times, people wouldn't believe that a sweet and humble man like Mr. Choi is their only son. 

Choi Evelyn is known to be one of the legendary actress in the K-drama industry and the time when she retired, her fans were so heartbroken and angry. she is now over sixty yet fit and healthy enough. while she is hard to impress-yandere and cold, her husband is vicious, emotionless and strict. the way they both were, it was completely impossible to believe that Mr. Choi William is their son. 

Evelyn didn't wanted Mrs. Choi as her daughter in law because she was controlling, possessive and easy to be manipulated but she also couldn't disagree that she is also sweet, lovely and motherly that she adopted twelve sons despite having two twins of her own. 

Rose became a bit timid when she noticed Evelyn's hard stare on her yet relaxed as she see a small gentle smile on the old lady's wrinkly yet pretty face. Jeonghan is Evelyn's favorite grandson and she especially wanted to come and see the bride for him. she knew who Rose is, the beautiful attorney ruling the law world, Rosario De Luna Kim. 

They all settled down as the Kim couple greeted everyone who came. Jeonghan also wanted to come he and his grandfather couldn't come because of a sudden meeting. he was sulky and asked Seung Cheol to attend the meeting but he said that he is too lazy for that but he came here with his grandmother and parents to meet her sister in law which made Jeonghan more sulky. 

He wanted to see his green-eyed beauty but sadly he couldn't. his brothers loved his misery because usually he is the one who laughs at his miserable brothers. 

"How was your journey, Madam" Mr. Kim respectfully asked Evelyn as everyone settled down and were getting tea and some snacks with it. Evelyn always thought that Mr. Kim is a really nice and sweet person, he really did worked hard in maintaining his family, lovingly yet a bit strict. 

"It was good yet tiring. but I was so excited to think about it." Evelyn smiled as she sipped the drink, "It was such a good decision you guys took to make them both get married. it was finally the time plus I was just waiting for one of them to get married. I was thinking that they were planning to marry after I die."

Mrs. Kim chuckled softly, "honestly, I was also waiting for my children to get married so that when me and my husband die after finishing our purpose to live, my precious children must have someone to take care of them." 

Taehyung and Rose looked at their mom with sad and sulky faces as they both whined in sync, "Mom"

"So, let's start with the discussion. shall we?" Mr. Kim said, completely ignoring his twins who just pouted as they looked away. 

"I talked with a priest and he said that auspicious time for wedding and he said that in twenty days, there is a really good time to get married. he said after that another auspicious time is in nine months which is too late and long so I think we should the preparation for the wedding." Mr. Choi laughed as he looked at his friend who had a smile on his face but the ladies looked angry. 

"I want this wedding to be done in an Indian way and in India." Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Choi stated as they both looked at their husbands who seemed to be have gotten scared by the glares. 

"Then no problem, me and Mr. Kim will be booking the flights and book all the banquets and venues for the celebrations while I will order my secretary to make invitations and send them to all the guest, is that alright?" 

"YES!" The ladies excitedly stood up as they all enjoyed the sweets while Rose admired them with a smile. her parents looked really happy at the moment which made her so happy to see them like this. Taehyung pecked his sister's forehead as he hugged her. 

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•

A week has passed and they were already at the Indian airport. they were in Jaipur, Rajasthan. one of the most beautiful state of India. Rose was here after so many years yet India's beauty never failed to astonish her. they all were at a beautiful palace which was a hotel but honestly no one was ready to believe it. 

Jeonghan's whole family was already here. Rose's family was also already here, her friend Jungkook and Hoseok were sadly unable to come to her wedding so they sent gifts for her and send wishes for happy married life. 

Jeonghan's brothers were already making it hard for him to spend time with his fiance and talk with her. his green-eyed beauty chuckled every time he tried to talk with her and greet her but out of nowhere Seungkwan and Dino comes and take her away from him, talking with her and trying to bond with her.

Right now, it was night and everyone was sleeping in their rooms except for the thirteen brothers and rose. they all were sitting in the area where the first ritual will happen which is Mehndi. Mehndi, otherwise known as henna, is a paste associated with positive spirits and good luck. Indian Wedding tradition calls for a Mehndi ceremony to be held as a way of wishing the bride good health and prosperity as she makes her journey on to marriage

At first it was really awkward yet Seungkwan and Dokyeom were really good at making someone feel home and comfortable. it all started as everyone introduced each other and soon small random talks turned into long and comfortable conversations. so from what rose learned was that these thirteen men loved and respected each other a lot. 

The eldest trio. Seungcheol, Joshua and Jeonghan were the most caring and the ones who were in charge of taking care of the business empire while the others followed their own passions. Jun and Minghao are Chinese while Dino is the youngest and honestly he is so adorable and cute. maybe rose's favorite because his laugh is just so contagious that it didn't failed in making her laugh too. 

"And Noona, do you know that Jeonghan Hyung is the most laziest from all of us but is such a trickster. he has literally pranked us so many times and has always laughed at our misery." Hoshi sulked as he complains to his noona while side hugging her. rose was never the one to go with the skin-ships yet here she is, her brother-in-law hugging her while pouting and complaining about his hyung. 

Hoshi said that he has the gaze of a tiger which sounded too cute for rose as she softly bit her lips to stop the laugh. she didn't wanted to laugh yet he looked so determined and serious that she just wanted to laugh. 

"Aw, now that I am here. he won't be able to do that." now that rose has said that, almost all of them started complaining making her giggle. Jeonghan admired the beautiful smile on her face yet he sulked at his brothers. 

"Do you know noona that hyung loves making fun of my pain which is heights." Mingyu sadly talked about his misery. little did this man knew that even rose is scared of heights. 

"oh really, you are scared of heights?" Mingyu nodded, "I am also scared of heights. Jeonghan, how could you?" 

"Sweetheart, shouldn't you sleep now? you have a celebration tomorrow." Saying that Jeonghan stood up and slid his hands around her waist and legs as he hold her in a bridal style making her flustered and shy as he walked inside leaving his brothers jaw dropped. 

"OH" Wonwoo. 

"MY" Vernon. 

"GOD" Woozi. 

"What did I just saw?" Seungcheol muttered, his jaw still dropped as he look at his brothers for an answer.

"Jeonghan is head over heels for Rose" Joshua smirked. 

_____________