21

Chapter 21

💙Author Point Of View💙

Rose walked inside the beautifully decorated hall as all the eyes turned towards her. her green eyes shining ever so brightly under the dim lighting as she walked towards the stage slowly with her mom. 

Jeonghan felt his heart skip a beat as his eyes met hers. those beautiful emerald iris staring at him with so much innocence and so much raw emotions which overwhelmed him. it was as if time stopped for him, his eyes just staring at her gorgeous beauty. his green-eyed lady. her rosy lips curling into a soft smile as the bold makeup highlighted her ethereal features. the lehenga hugging her figure ever so gracefully. an enchantress. 

There eye contact broke when Taehyung skipped happily towards his sister along with Jimin and DK. these guys have already become so close with each other, they already knew each other but were shy to approach each other. even though these guys were the biggest crackheads ever, they were still shy. 

DK bowed slightly as he smiled brightly, "Noona, you look so pretty. Hyung is gonna die!"

"Dokyeomie is right, Rosie. you look so beautiful honey" Jimin smiled proudly as he side hugged her, carefully not wanting to tangle his elegant suit with her beautiful lehenga she wore. 

Taehyung looked at the two young men with narrowed eyes as he pushed Jimin on DK and hugged his sister who laughed at her brother. seriously, they were acting like it is already the wedding and she can't imagine what would Taehyung's reaction will be like. 

Taehyung pecked his sister's forehead as he looked at her with proud eyes, "You look beautiful as ever, Rosie" 

Yeah, Taehyung has changed ever since they have arrived in India. he hasn't been behaving like a dork he is and it concerned Rose so she has decided to talk with him about it at night after the Sangeet. deep inside she knew what he was thinking but still she wanted to confirm. 

Her emerald eyes stopped on him, her fiance who shined the most with his ethereal beauty as he stood on near the sofa with a visible smirk on his luscious lips and mischievous glint in those hauntingly beautiful eyes. brushing his hair back, he stood there with an devil disguised as an angel. he knew that he looked handsome and that itself was so hot. this man is hot and he knows, he definitely knows. 

Mrs. Choi walked forward as she smiled with her cute dimples, "You look gorgeous, My Darling" 

Rose smiled in gratitude as she bowed before they walked towards the sofa. she could feel her fiancé's gaze on her which made her shiver. the guests were awestruck, the couple looked so lovely yet so powerful standing next to each other. Hwasa, Wonyoung and Kazuha were already standing next to Jeonghan and were finding it fun in teasing him. him blushing adorably made them laugh but his duality scared the people. especially his co-workers. 

Jeonghan helped his fiance to sit on the sofa before he settled himself down and soon once again the song started blasting the royal arena. Jeonghan fiddled with his fingers before slowly mumbling to his wife, "you look so gorgeous, sweetheart"

"You don't look bad yourself, Hannie" she mumble back with a sweet nickname slipping off her red tinted lips. her fiance looked flustered yet perplexed at the sudden cute nickname yet he composed himself and answered with a smirk adorning his lips. 

"Hannie?"

She was about answer him back but before she could, the host for the ceremony started speaking with a mic, "Hello! Hello! I am so glad that everyone attended this beautiful ceremony for Sir Jeonghan and Madam Rosario. hope everyone here is enjoying the foods and the dance. we are going to be starting this ceremony with a performance that has been prepared by the groom's brothers and bride's friends."