09

Chapter 09 

Author Point Of View (●'◡'●)

Rose ran her slender fingers through her luscious locks as she waits in her car for her brother's wife to come fast. Rose and Grace has already done the shopping but Grace suddenly met one of her childhood friends so they both started chatting up so Rose insisted to wait in the car but it's been fifteen minutes since she is not here. she sighed as she wore her mask and put her hood on as she walked out of her Hyundai Palisade. Her favorite car.

The sound of heel clicking surrounded the empty parking lot as Rose took her elegant strides towards the elevator which will take her to first floor, where her sister in law is sitting in a pizza shop. Rose is adorned in a black oversized hoodie with blue baggy pants, she wore black heels and her Gucci purse hanged on her shoulder as she walked. anyone could guess that this beautiful women whose face was hidden belongs from a rich family because of the luxurious jewels she wore. she was wearing is a Rolex around her slightly veiny wrist and the rings she wore were definitely real diamonds.

Rose walked towards Grace who was continuously talking with her friend at the same spot where Rose left them. as much as Rose loves and respect Grace, Rose is a perfectionist women who doesn't like waiting and want everything perfect so the annoyance could be seen easily in Rose's beautiful eyes. she had to go to Emporia Aventura Aesthetics Co. the prestigious company, Her brother Kim Namjoon is going to inherit. Emporia Aventura was previously known as Kim Corp, LTD but changed as Namjoon ordered.

The Kim's always lived up to their expectations of being perfect. Rose worked hard for the title to be known as Ms. Perfect while her twin is Mr. Perfect. Mr. Kim do love his children a lot but he is quite a competitive man too, he himself is an perfectionist who wants his kids to be perfect and good at everything. he wanted his children to know how to cook, read, dance, sing, study and a lot of things. he wasn't really hard on Namjoon and Jin but on Rose and Taehyung which had no specific reason why.

The Kim Twins worked really hard to impress their father. honestly Mr. Kim didn't really wanted his oldest son to marry Grace because she is really clumsy and irresponsible but he couldn't really do anything because he valued his son's happiness which is in Grace. Namjoon and Jin had the power and courage to stand and speak about their opinions and can even deny their father but the twins couldn't. they weren't allowed to. Mrs. Kim is a sweet loving women who wants nothing more than her children's happiness but she had a old thinking stuck in her mind that the youngest children of the family has no right to argue or disobey their parents. 

The Kim Couple are humble yet a lot strict parents. they spoiled Rose and Tae equally but were just too hard on themselves but the cute twins always had each other's back. they suffered together, did mischief together, get scolded by their mum together. The Twins are really close with each other and Taehyung knows his baby sissy more than anyone in this world. not even their parents, not Jin, not Namjoon. Just Taehyung and Him.

Rose took a deep breath to calm her anger down as she walked towards her sister in law who was talking like there was no tomorrow. Rose had to go to the company urgently as Namjoon has announced a meeting in which Tae, Jin, Mr. Kim and Rose has also been called, she has no idea but just decided to go and listen to her brother. Namjoon is very punctual and hates when someone is late so she was quite hesitant to go shopping today but Grace was so excited and she would be whiny and upset so she bought her here.