08

Chapter 08 

Grace Point Of View (●'◡'●)

I sat down on the sofa of the living room after greeting my both in laws. I laughed softly as I saw my son sitting on his aunt's lap as they both talked with each other. I let my eyes wander to my husband who was talking with his parents and his younger brother. I couldn't spot Namjoon so I guess he is still busy in the office and I think would be coming home soon. 

Sometimes I still can't believe how easily and warmly this beautiful yet wealthy family accepted me to marry their eldest son. I loved how they didn't care that their eldest heir and the main center of the media's attention is marrying to an middle class women. I was also so happy when Jin 's fans, co-workers and media accepted me too without giving any hate, not that I cared but I expected some hate knowing how much my husband is loved by his fans but fortunately I didn't got any hate. 

It's almost five years since I came into this family but I am always grateful of them. I admired My Family with a small smile adorning my lips. 

"What are you thinking about, Grace?" 

I came out of my thoughts when Rose called me, I looked towards their direction and chuckled as I noticed how cute the nephew and his aunt cutely looking towards me with their eyes blinking curiously. I shook my head as I caress Rose's long black hair, silky and thick. 

Rose is one of the most beautiful women I have ever met, well not a surprise that these Kims have so much beauty and elegance in them. My parent in laws are very sweet but these Kim siblings were very scary at first. like the first time I met Jin, he was so arrogant, cocky and haughty. his handsome face was like a bonus on it, he was like a cocky yet the most ethereal Prince while the Namjoon was so authoritative, like the aura he carried with himself filled with dominance and his piercing gaze. I remember Jin telling me that Namjoon is always a calm and wise man but the moment he lose his control, it's like some other person in him. 

I am scared of him. though he has always been gentle, I could never be playful around like I am around the Kim Twins. well talking about them, I met the twins at the same time. Me and Jin were on a secret date when we spotted the twins in the mall with some media following them at a distance. because of my carelessness we were almost spotted but Rose saved us otherwise we would have gotten mobbed so bad. 

Rose and Taehyung were so cold, like emotionless. as if life was sucked out of them. Rose is so beautiful, carries herself with so much elegance and the confidence that shines on her alluring features. I mean she has all the reasons to be proud of herself. she is successful with her own hard work. owning one of the most prestigious law firm plus being one of the highest paid lawyer. 

While Taehyung on the other hand, I find him intimidating too. because of his crazy duality. plus being Namjoon 's secretary made him become scary too. he is one of the most highest paid model, known for being too handsome and intimidating. he looks much mature and grown up because the last time we met was almost three years ago. we shifted in India, four years ago. I find it hard to travel so we didn't really came to Korea so yeah a lot of things have changed. 

My sweet mother in law looks really thin and unhealthy. she has gotten weaker, we asked if her health is ok and she said that it's normal because she is now aging. but still she is going to consult a doctor about it because she has diabetes so just in case so Jin will be going while me and Liam will take some nap because we both are so tired of the flight. 

I looked at at the spot where my son was sitting but didn't find him nor his aunt. I looked towards the stairs and saw Rose coming down. she smiled at me before taking a seat next to me, "Liam is sleeping in Jin oppa's room, don't worry" 

"Oh ok, "I took her soft hand in mine as she put her head on my shoulder as we both listen to what Jin is talking about with his parents. Taehyung has left to his office room as he got a call from Namjoon which I think is about some work. our main reason to come to Korea was to meet our parent's after a long time and to attend the ball which Auvem Empire is hosting. My husband especially got a call from Mr. Choi to attend the ball. 

They requested and my sweet husband just couldn't deny it. Mr. Choi is a really humble man and the happy tone he used while telling about the ball, Jin didn't had that heart to just say no to him plus we didn't really had any reason to. we were already planning for a vacation as Jin got himself leave for some days and Liam also had a small winter vacation so he has holiday in his kinder garden. 

"Grace, you have to go with Rosie to purchase a beautiful dress for you darling. "My mother in law said as she sighed with content while her eldest son lay in her embrace. they both looked so cute at the moment that I couldn't resist but take my phone out of my pocket of my black jeans and take a picture of them. 

"Sure Mum, when?" I questioned. 

"Tomorrow morning. "She close her eyes laying her head on her son's shoulder, "Rosie, sweetheart you are free tomorrow, right?" 

"Yes, I am. Ma" Rosie answered as she stood up and joined her brother as she hugged her mom and cuddling with them. 

I stood up and walked upstairs to my husband's room and went inside to find my son sleeping, soundly while letting out his small snores. he was covered in soft blankets as the pillows covered him from corners to prevent him from falling off the bed. I smiled as I took my night wear and walked inside the bathroom to have a warm shower then sleep. I had enough food in the flight though it was so tasteless but my husband and son enjoyed it. 

Rosie is really sweet, gentle yet mysterious. their are still a lot of things I don't know about her. she doesn't really talk much with anyone beside her brothers and her parents, not to forget my little Liam. whenever I tried to talk to Jin about it, he always said that don't ask about her past or something to her so I was always cautious. 

But there was also one thing which he always said. 

He said, "My princess has suffered a lot"

_____________________