20

Chapter 20 

💛 Author Point Of View 💛

Heat travelled to her milky cheeks as she blushed at the intense look in those hauntingly beautiful eyes. this man truly drive her insane. she held her breath as she felt flustered under the gaze of his. he lets his finger tuck her strand behind her ear as he smirked at his effect on her. 

Letting his ear go near her earlobe, he whispered in his smooth-deep voice, "You didn't answer my question sweetheart"

"Jeonghan, go back. someone will see you, if Mumma saw you like this then she will throw you out" Rose said, she needed to tie the knot of her top and has to call her mom but this man is being stubborn. sighing, she knew that will be a waste of time, pursing her lips she tried to calm herself before asking, "C-can you tie the knot of my top?"

Her fiance who was smirking proudly at the thought that he made her flustered was now stunned himself. he was here just to tease her, he loved seeing her button nose scrunching up as her beautiful emerald eyes gazed at him with so much irritation but she still managed to look beautiful. so beautiful. 

He told her to turn around so now she was facing the mirror while her fiance gulped as her bare back came into his view. his hands calmly hold the knot as he tied them but oh, only he knew how much his heart was paragliding while his green-eyed beauty was not in any different situation. her heart fluttering as she felt those butterflies when his cold fingers touched her back. 

He slowly back hugged her as he put his chin on her shoulder, his arms wrapped around her tiny waist as he stare at her reflection with so much emotions in his hauntingly beautiful eyes. rose couldn't breath, his beauty overwhelming her. how is this man so sinfully beautiful. they just stood there staring into each other's eyes through the mirror but then they both were startled when the door of the room knocked. 

"Rosie, open the door. the makeup artists are here!" Hwasa's deep-smooth voice was heard as she knocked the door and waited for the bride to open the door. her best friends were excited in helping their best friend get ready. 

Jeonghan sighed being really annoyed because of his precious time being disturbed with his lovely women but he wasn't going before taking something. smirking mischievously, he bend a little before placing a soft peck on her rosy cheeks. Rose gasped at the soft sensation she felt when his soft lips brushed with her cheeks as she got flustered. 

Jeonghan winked seeing her standing frozen as he opened the window and jumped out. Rose softly touched her cheeks before shaking her head as she went to open the door. 

*:・゚✧ *:・゚

Rose fiddle with her fingers nervously as she get ready for the Sangeet. she always hated when she is the main attention of some party and this is literally her wedding. Rose always suffered through the social anxiety, it was just in her instinct as she just couldn't stop overthinking or about something negative. 

She was even more nervous because the family relatives have arrived for the Sangeet and her cousins hated her. they were always so judgmental about everything or every decision Rose took, especially her father's side. 

Even though Mr. Kim is really kind and gentle man, his family has always been the opposite. they didn't like the fact that Mr. Kim, the second youngest of the house is so rich and talented when it should have been the eldest son. they were also salty about the fact that why Rose is so talented and successful when the eldest son, Mr. Kim Eric's daughter isn't.