15

Chapter 15 

🎶Author Point Of View🎶

Mr. Choi William took the microphone and cleared his throat to get his guest's attention. he smiled his not so wrinkly smile as he held the mic near his lips, his grey-ash eyes reflecting so much proud and happiness in them. 

"Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, first of all a very thank you for everyone for attending our yearly ball. I am so glad and happy to announce two very important announcements today. I have finally decided to retire from my CEO post of Auvem Empire."

Happy and loud cheers filled the golden halls as claps filled the venue. Mr. Choi was one of the greatest person you could ever work with in business, a humble and heart-warming person with so much encouragement and motive for his comrades and partners. Joshua Hong whistled as he hooted happily for his father along with his brothers while their mum just admired and smiled at her husband. she is truly proud of her husband. she remembers the tough journey he had to go through to just sit on that maroon King chair which has everything a person wants. 

Money, Power and Wealth. 

Mr. Choi grinned, his eyes almost closing, "Thank you everyone. till we get the next CEO of the empire, my son-in-law is going to be looking after the company. I am so happy and proud today. and I am also very happy to announce that we are bringing a new member in Choi Family. my son Choi Yoon Jeonghan will soon be getting married with Mr. Kim's lovely daughter, Rosario De Luna Kim."

Silence filled the room as the announcement shocked every single guest there as the people let the shocking news sink in before clapping. well that was actually really unexpected, it was shocking for the Choi brothers too except Joshua, Seung Cheol and Jeonghan. people couldn't even believe that the two most powerful empires were uniting by forming a marital relationship. 

Seok Min looked at his brother with shock and hint of happiness in his chocolate brown eyes. he couldn't believe that his brother is finally getting married but the thing that shocked him and all the people was the women he was marrying with. Attorney Kim. "Ah Hyung, I am so happy"

The dangerous, feisty and not so sweet women is getting married to the cunning, dominant and cold man. a perfect couple, isn't it? there were a lot of people who were quite disappointed for not being able to get Attorney Kim as their wife or daughter-in-law. lord, the advantage and money they would have got. the planning to seduce the green-eyed beauty was for nothing because Jeonghan has already stole her. 

Rose stood calm with no change as she stood near the bar flaunting her hour-glass figure, the wine glass gracefully clasped around her slender fingers as she enjoyed the rich texture of the red liquid. so many things were going on inside her minds, she didn't thought that it was this much pressure yet she knew that at some it was going to be there.

There were so many questions inside her mind and she didn't had any answers for them. will she be able to be a good wife? will she be able to handle the responsibility of becoming a wife, a mother, a daughter-in-law, a sister-in-law while handling her job which she admired. she knew that the Choi Family is going to shower her with a lot of love and care but what if she disappoints them? what if she disappoints her own family?

She was startled when someone tapped her on her shoulder. she turned around as her emerald orbs met with Suzy's hazel ones. Suzy warmly smiled at her friend as she order herself a drink before looking at Rose again.

"Hey" Rose smiled a bit as she continue to sip her drink while watching Mr. Choi give a speech.

"Hm. you look quite a bit troubled? tell me if there is something I can help with or maybe advice you about. don't worry I won't tell anyone, this talk is our secret gurl" Suzy chimed brightly as she thanked the bartender while bringing the glass to her pink lips.