14

Chapter 14 

🎉Author Point Of View 🎉

"Finding Someone, Sweetheart?"

Rose felt shivers down her spine as she turned around and looked at the sinful beauty of the man standing infront of her. infront of her was standing the lavishing heir of the Auvem Empire, the one and only Yoon Jeonghan. he is looking so classy and expensive in the black suit gracefully hugging his well built figure. his black locks slicked back showing his forehead as some strands teasingly fell on his forehead. his rich scent mixed with the scent of woods and books just made her almost drown in them. 

Jeonghan was taken aback with the beauty of the person standing infront of him. she looked so sinfully and luscious that it almost felt like a crime to stare at her. the elegant dress hugged her figure ever so gracefully as her emerald hues stared at him with so much intensity and curiosity, her rosy lips pursed into a firm line as she looked at him questionably. 

"Not your business, Darling"

She replied back with the same tone as her eyes stared with mischief, seducing him with such cute expression that almost made him grin at her. she truly is the perfect person to be crowned with the title 'Enchantress'. it was quite shocking to see the always emotionless Attorney Kim to be expressing and cute.

"Well, It is my business soon to be wifey", He licked his lips as he bend a little to her height, she is not really short. she is almost as same as him but just a little short. 

"And I-

"Haw! you guys are already talking? well that's not acceptable, is it?" 

Choi Suzy, the second eldest heir of the Auvem empire, exclaimed dramatically as she stared at them teasingly, "we haven't even met with her properly and you are here already talking with her, Jeonghan "

She walked towards looking beautiful in the white long gown with diamond ornaments decorating her neck and hands. her dark brown hair bound in a bun as she gave a cute grin. the princess of the Choi family, Choi Suzy is a married housewife women with two children. she was nineteen when she got pregnant and at the age of twenty she married with the father of her child and had their first son.

Her Husband, Dashiell Lucas Kang and their elder son Kim Ha Joon who is almost eleven years old and four year old Jerry Kim. Suzy is thirty year old with her twin Choi Seung Cheol who is still not married and not in any relationship which disappointed Mrs. Choi. 

"Hey suzy, you look gorgeous as ever"

Rose complimented her friend as she gave her a warm hug. Suzy reciprocating it, "You too rosie, I am so excited to welcome you in our family"

"suzy-ah, she is already our family." 

The Choi couple joined them as Mr. Choi patted his soon to be daughter in law's head, warmly and Mrs. Choi hugged her. rose smiled with the love that she always get from this family. they always gave her the same love which her family showers her with. 

I guess agreeing to this marriage wasn't really bad, Is it?, 

Rose thought as she grinned at something Suzy said about. Suzy was babbling about anything and Rose patiently listening to her while looked around the arena to find her family. where are they? Mrs. Choi noticed her looking around so she spoke. 

"oh darling, actually your family is doing some errand. we decided that as we give so much significance to this ball so much, we thought to announce your and Jeonghan's engagement today and then we will meet someday to decide when to plan your wedding and how."