10

Chapter 10

Author Point Of View (●'◡'●)

Rose graciously entered the Emporia Aventura Aesthetics Co. as the receptionist politely guided her towards the meeting room where Tae was waiting for her. Rose managed to leave Grace safely at home before driving to the company. It's not the first time of Rose visiting this company, but The KIMS were always serious about their work and their elegance, like whenever she visits the company, she visits as Attorney Ms. Rosario De Luna Kim.

She even addresses her brothers formally while they reply formally too, maybe that's why they always come on top in business and rules the whole Asia along with Canada. Rose is quite conservative who doesn't really cry much and has her feelings dump deep inside her. she doesn't like to appear as a weak or vulnerable and taught herself to be strong. she doesn't really lose her calm, just like her brother Namjoon, she is very good at hiding her real feelings and emotion.

She sighed as she pushed the door of the meeting room and walked in only to see Taehyung looking on some type documents in binder while the room was empty. Taehyung reads the hard copy of the presentation before looking up to see his baby sis walking inside the room with the receptionist. The receptionist bowed before walking outside of the room. Rose sighed as she sat next to Tae, which was also her assigned seat. Taehyung took of his glasses as he put them on the large table before he himself sighed and leaned against his chair.

The meeting room was dark, It was a private one only used by the owners of the higher positions like Tae as the next CEO's secretary and the COO (Chief Operating Officer), Namjoon as the new CEO, Rose as the official attorney, Jin as a shareholder, Mr. Kim as the current CEO and many more people who are a big part of the company like Ms. Julia Wagner, a beautiful German women who won the position of the Head of Finance Department.

Mr. Jeon Jungkook who is also Rose's childhood best friend and is the President of the company. Jungkook is the same age as Rose and Tae. Jungkook is the second heir of his Father's Jeon Empire but he is working with Rose and Namjoon for some experience. Hoseok also works in this company and is the Vice Executive President of the company. Hoseok and Jungkook are real good friends with the Kim Twins.

"You good?" Rose questioned as she looks at her twin looking so tired, and she could see some stress and worriedness in his beautiful eyes. he looked really lavish in his usual formal outfits he wears while coming to office. his silky black locks were growing healthily now as his long, slender fingers had his favorite Gucci rings with an elegant watch. he looked ethereal and sophisticated.

 he looked ethereal and sophisticated