06

Chapter 06

Author Point Of View

Jeonghan was never the type of man to love parties but he only came for Jimin. he is too busy with his empire work to find a free time for himself, partying and hanging out is too far. he was here talking to his friend Jimin but he excused himself to greet his other friends making Jeonghan observe the party alone. the first thing that came into his mind was to get something to drink. A Martini would be good he thought before leaving to find the bar area in this big luxurious party. definitely Jimin's taste. he soon found the area before he left to get the drink not noticing a lady standing right beside him.

"A Martini Please" He ordered taking the women's attention who was deep in thoughts, with a drink in her hold as she turn around only to recognize the handsome man infront of her. the man who is the King of hearts of the people nowadays, some people's Idol, some's inspiration and some's love. 

Mr. Yoon Jeong Han 

"Mr. Yoon" The women's luscious voice made Jeonghan turn his head to the source of the voice, the beautiful owner of this soulful voice. he knew this women, he knew this pretty lady whose alluring orbs stares at him with such amusement and interest in them. 

She is the youngest billionaire of the South Korea, the most famous and intellectual attorney. the fourth heir of Noterra Empire and the princess of Kim Family.

Ms. Rosario De Luna Kim, 

With a charming smile on her red tinted lips, her delicate fingers gracefully holding the drinkware. she even smelled luxurious, she was much more pretty than he has seen on the magazines, Tv interviews and news headlines. 

"Ms. Kim" 

He acknowledged her as he kindly bows making her return the bow, 

"You look much more beautiful than I saw on Tv" he bluntly says making her let out a sweet, soft chuckle. what a charming man. he definitely knows how to impress a women but what he didn't know is that she is no ordinary women who gets charmed easily. her main purpose to approach him was to congratulate him because the man recently was awarded with The Best CEO of the Year Award. she isn't really here to talk but the man is definitely interesting. 

"I am flattered by the compliment, Mr. Yoon" she laughed softly at his blunt comment, "And congratulations for the award"

His inky deep eyes stared at her pretty face for a very minute making Rose raise a brow. she waved her hands infront of his face making him come back to the earth. She slightly chuckled seeing him in a trance, she truly did not expect the one of the most known intimidating CEOs to be such a cutie in personal. 

"I think there is something wrong with my eyes" He softly removed his glasses and rub his eyes gently. 

"Why?" Rose pursed her lips,

"I can't just take them off you"

He spoke those cheesy pick up lines making her roll her eyes, seriously. Just when she was about to reply, her twin and his best friend came to the both of them and Taehyung practically threw himself on Jeonghan making Rose embarrass as she cutely hug Jimin, burying her face in his buff chest making Jimin laugh as he hug her back while patting her head softly. 

"Jeonghan, Finally we met after a long time" Taehyung squeezed Jeonghan tightly in the hug, "Instead of meeting me first, here you are flirting with my sissy"

"I wasn't flirting" Jeonghan breathed out after releasing the hug, "by the way, why do you look so buff in just three months?" 

"Gym bro" 

Taehyung flexed his biceps to his friend as the girls standing nearby almost fainted. Kim Taehyung is just so ethereal, such a beauty and with those alluring orbs, he can almost hypnotize or take someone in trance. Taehyung aside from all the Empire work, is an model. brand ambassador of so many known brands mainly GUCCI, LOUIS VIUTTON, and so many more. Jeonghan always thought that the luscious visuals runs in genes of Kim Family. 

Jeonghan, Taehyung and Jimin were friends since high school. learning, enjoying all there youth together knowing that after that, all the responsibilities will fall on their shoulders and take all their time to meet their friends. 

"Damn, I think I and Jeonghan also have to start going to Gym otherwise Taehyung will take away all the beauties" Jimin chuckled as he pat his sister like best friend's long hair, Rose breaking the hug as she sips her drink. "but seriously Tae, I think I really should join"

"And why is that?" Rose questioned as she ran her eyes, taking Jimin's handsome appearance, "You are already handsome, Minnie" 

"And what about me, Gorgeous" Rose rolled her eyes at Jeonghan's flirty tone but before she could reply, her twin replied already. well the Kim Family is quiet overprotective of their princess. even though they are thinking about her marriage, their instincts always takes over them whenever they see a Man or women near their baby. well yeah, Rose's beauty always calls out everyone, like everyone. 

"Jeonghan, don't flirt with my sissy" Taehyung scoffed, "Find another missy"

Taehyung laughed as he joked with his friends, Jimin and Jeonghan as they all got engaged in their conversation. Rose finished her drink before walking towards the corner of the party area where not many people were there. it was a little dark there but Seoul's beautiful night lighting didn't let it be fully dark. 

Rose looked up in the sky,  "Wish you were here, Love. we would have been so happy with our beautiful life. I wish I had stopped us that day, Sugar" 

"I love you, always" she said lovingly to the star that was shining the brightest in the dark sky, with two more stars too. 

______________________________