29

Light burned at my closed eye lids as I grunted in the uncomfortableness of the new feeling sheets. Wait.... New sheets?
My eyes flew open in panic and I sat up quickly but honestly regretting my decision. "AH!" I placed a hand on my wound which was wrapped in bandages and was... Not healed? I stared weirdly at my stomach completely oblivious to the man sitting on a chair close to my bed asleep, or so I thought. "Akela, your awake." I snapped my head towards the sound. "W-Wha... Sebastian!" A tear steamed down my face... And his eyes widened. "W-What is it? Is there something on my face?" I reached up to touch my cheek. I stared shakily at the red liquid streaming down my cheeks. "What's happening?!" I screamed as I rushed to a mirror ignoring the pain in my stomach. "I'm crying... Blood!" Sebastian walked towards me hand reached out. "N-No! Please... Don't hurt me.." I fell scurrying to a corner and bringing my legs to my chest. "I'll just take my leave..." I grabbed my shoes and slipped them on lacing up the laces. "Wait." I turned my head, my hands around the windowsill. "Y-Yes?" I turned around and his lips crashed to me. My face turned bright red and I quickly melted into the kiss. My hands traveled up his chest to his neck where I wrapped my arms around. "Just let me explain." I breathed out. "I'd like to hear it." He gestured to me. "My mother was half cat half reaper. It was a weird mix up. My mothers father was a reaper while my grandmother was a demon..." I looked up at his confused face. "Although my father was a demon and my mother was a demon half reaper. Which made me become a reaper. But my sister had gotten more demon genes than I did because she was born first." I breathed in the air I needed. He looked down at me who was awkwardly wiggling around in his grasp. "Y-You can let go now.." I looked away embarrassed. "What if I don't want to?" He leaned down, his breath was cold against my neck. It sent shivers down my spine and made me turn even brighter red. "I-I... Um... I went on a date with William!" I covered my face, my tears of blood threatening to spill. "You.... What?" I peeked through my fingers and saw his face looking down at me with a angered yet betrayed face. "I-" "I heard you but why?!" I shrunk back at his loud voice. "I just wanted to blow off steam and he just needed a chance..." He let go and walked to the other side of the room pacing. "Okay a what happened?" His cold eyes bore into my face. "H-He took me out to a fancy restaurant, bought me dinner, and then we danced..." I looked away. "Anything else?" I shook my head no. He growled and stomped over to me grabbing my chin roughly. "Don't lie to me!" I flinched back and my ears and tail popped out reacting to my emotions. "I-I'm not lying!" I ripped myself from his grip and winced from the pain in my stomach. "Go. Just go." My eyes watered with tears. "Fine." I opened the window and looked out. "Good bye." I jumped out and let my tears fall. The red clouded my vision as I ran, but I didn't stop. I won't stop. There is only one place to go now... One place where I'm wanted... Needed... And loved.