30

I knocked on the door to the large mansion. "H-Hello?" Saichi opened the door ne peeked her her out. "Saichi? It's me!" Her eyes lit up with happiness and she flung open the door jumping into my wide arms. "I missed you!" I bended down so I could hug her. "Who's at the door saichi? A-Akela?!" Zepar jumped on top of me taking all three of us down. "What's going on?" A soft yet sweet voice rang through my ears. "Dawn!" She came out with a smile. "Akela!" She came and hugged me. "Why are you here??" She smiled. I turned to her and looked her up and down. "What happened?? And can I stay a while?" She nodded and smiled. "Here in the underworld we all change. Zepar looks normal. Saichi looks older and different. As I well.. I take our animal shape. You too, see!" I looked down and sure enough my tail was here. "Oh wow! Can we talk over a cup of tea?" I asked. "Of course come on right in!" Saichi grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen where they had servants making food and drinks. "Can we have 4 teas? Make ours African vanilla Roibass. It's my favorite!" I smiled and watched as the servants do their work. "So? What do you want to do now?" I asked. Saichi happily grabbed my hand once again and led me to a room filled with giant teddy bears, giant bunny plushies, giant cat plushies and by giant I mean like 12 feet tall and fluffy. "This is my room!" I smiled. "Where's your bed?" I asked looking around. "Here!" She pulled open a velvet red curtain back and behind the room filled with giant fluidly heaven was a room paint red, white, and black. She pulled out a chess board. "Would you like to play?" I nodded and pulled a chair in. "White or black?" I though for a second. "Um... White." She handed me my pieces. I set mine up quickly and thought over my first move. "White always goes first." She said with a determined smirk. "Mm." I put my hand onto a pawn and move it two spaces up. "Your turn." She nodded moving a pawn close to mine. I quickly took action by moving the pawn to my far right two spaces up and watched as she copied me. "Your turn." I nodded and pulled out my castle moving it across the board and informer of my protected king and queen. I watched carefully as she moved her knight out and in front of her king. "You-" suddenly she was cut off by the sound of loud knocking on the main doors. "Saichi! Akela!" Zepar came rushing in and grabbed us both. The door to the room began to open and Zepar looked around franticly before diving into the room full of plushies. "In here.." He whispered. He unzipped the back of the large bunny and stepped inside the surprising hallow bunny pulling us with him. "Shh." He put his finger to his lips and let us look out two holes. "What's going on?!" I whisper-screamed. "We're being attacked.. By the Phantomhives." My eyes widened and for sure I looked out and saw the silhouette of Sebastian trying to find us. Saichi looked enraged "Seriously! We were in a game. And it's only the first day you've been here!" I held onto saichi's hand as we hugged. "Akela? Akela!" Sebastian ran around screaming my name. "Where are you! I can't let this happen! Please Akela! Where are you?! If you don't come out I'll... I'll kill everyone here!" He looked heartbroken his face plastered with an emotionless facade, but in his eyes... "Miss Sai-!" The woman holding a tray of tea suddenly dropped it as Sebastian threw knives at her killing her. I covered saichi's eyes and turned her away from the scene. "Stay here." I said to Zepar and Saichi. "No please! Aunty Akela!" My eyes widened. I haven't heard her call me that since she was younger. "I'm sorry.. Please be careful I love you. Both of you." I kissed saichi's forehead and hugged Zepar. I turned away from them a small tear escaping my eye. "I'm sorry.." It was painful for me to leave because I haven't seen them In a while and it may be the last time. "Sebastian." I unzipped and re-zipped the bunny before walking out in front of him. "Akela!" He ran up to me and wrapped his arms around me making me take a step back in surprise. "S-Sebastian?!" Tears escaped my eyes and I clutched onto him. "I'm sorry..." I whispered into his chest. "No I'm sorry. I wouldn't want to hurt the people close to you." I wiped my eyes and followed him out of the room.

Suddenly a quick sharp pain filled my side and collapsed onto the soft carpet of saichi's room.

~

It's been a week since then... And
I haven't been thinking straight. "Sebastian~?" I purred. "Yes?" I snuggled under the covers of the soft bed. "How long will I have to stay here?" He looked at me holding his shirt. "It's only been a week don't you want to be here longer? With me?" I sat up and listened to him. "I love being here with you Sebastian I just want to leave this room.." He sighed and stood up slipping his shirt on. "Follow me." I nodded happily. "Okay!" I held onto his arm as we walked through the manor.

Surprisingly Sebastian convinced ciel to allow me to stay.

"Oh my!!" I grinned "These are beautiful!" I ran over to a patch of blue flowers. "Akela?" I held up a flower. "Hm~?" I turned to look at him. "It seems it's going to rain soon." I nodded in agreement. "Ah yes!" I giggled and ran into the forest. "Akela!" I stopped and turned around. "Sebastian.." He stopped and looked at me. "Do you love me?" He seemed astonished by my sudden ask. "Of course." He walked over and wrapped his arms around me. "C-Can I.." He pulled away still holding on to my shoulders. "What is it?" I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. "C-Can I k-k-kiss you again?" I quickly became nervous. "If you don't want to I understand! I mean who would what to do that! Especially-!" His cold soft lips attached to mine in a passionate kiss. "Anything for you." It felt unreal though... The kiss... The hug... Even his hands... No. I'm just imagining it! But it didn't feel right.

I could hear voices but Sebastian told me they were just fake.

"AKELA!" Suddenly a voice boomed out from behind me. Z-Zepar? What is going on?! "Get away from her!!" A voice piped in "Get your disgusting hands off my sister! I'll rip you to shreds!!" Dawn... "Aunty!" Saichi..

Where are they. I looked at Sebastian "Come on, let's go inside before we get caught in the rain." He held my hand. "Your not Sebastian!" I ripped away from his grip. "What are you taking about?" I backed away. "Get away from me!! Don't touch me!"

My eyes shot open and I cried out in pain as my hands flew to where a silver knife had lodged it's way into my side. 'It was fake! Sebastian never did any of that!' "N-No! You idiot S-Sebastian!" The sticky substance began to leak through the cracks of my fingers onto the floor. "Until next time. Woods family."