8

"I believe it started back, back, and back before I was born. A woman, no a witch castes a horrible curse apon my family. My mother and I both carry this curse and we will until we die. It reacts on the half moon and full moon. Those small pouches that I have are pills that keep me from transforming during that time..." I paused and breathed out. I looked and saw sebastian was staring at me intently.

"How would I say this... My family is made up of were-cats. On half moons we transform into another form of ourselves and on full moons some of us transform into a full cat. Although, I have controlled my powers since I was about eight years old and I can transform without half nook or full moon. But during half moons I can't control it with out my pills and on full moons I have to take abundance of pills to not transform. If I wanted to I could transform right infront of you." I finalized my confession and felt a large burden lift off my shoulders.

I saw ceil turn around and look at me briefly. "I want you to transform. So I can see." He said. Sebastian stared at me with an emotion I could not describe. "Y-Yes."

I closed my eyes felt my body starting to transform. I opened my eyes and hopped onto the desk. "As you can see. I have transformed. I can't transform half way though. Sadly. It looks cute but maybe next half moon I will show you." I mewed. "Beautiful." Sebastian said behind me. "Eh?" I said. He picked me up and cradled me gently, I rubbed my face against his and purred. Ceil turned around and met my now golden eyes. "I see. You secret is safe with me. And Sebastian." Ceil said. "Thank you!" I said and jumped out of Sebastian's arms and padded over to ceil and rubbed against his leg.

I jumped up onto the window seat and starred out into the rainy land. I turned around and looked up at ceil, "meow." I putted as he stroked my black fur. "I'm going to transform back now so. Yea." I said. And body started to transform back to my human form wearing pants and a long sleeve button up.

Once I transformed back I got up and walked out of the study. Back in my room I laid on my bed and let darkness and dreamland consume me.