5

~Sebastian's pov~

'Lady akela was acting strange, and I shall find out why.' I thought. I held up the pill she was taking and inspected the pill. I slid the pill into my vest pocket and walked back to my room, there I set the pill on my desk. I took off my vest and walked back to my desk and sat down. I picked up the pill and brought it close to my now demonic pink eyes. Something 'clicked' inside of my mind, my eyes winded. "Haha my oh my lady akela. A large curse you must bare, but now I know and I will catch you soon." I said out loud.

~akela's pov~

I opened my eyes slowly and hissed softly at the deadly light. I reached up as if to try and push it away but no avail. "Nnnngggahhhh DAMMIT LIGHT!!!! ARGHHHHH!!" I yelled. Suddenly my door opened, I jumped and fell off the bed dragging my covers with me. "Ehhhh..." I groaned. I slowly peeked my head over the bed and saw sebastian with an amused grin on his face. "Good morning m'lady." Sebastian said. "Morning, um... What can I wear? I don't have my suitcase." I asked. He walked over to the large wardrobe and opened it. Inside were many *shiver* dresses. "Here wear one of these." He said and gestured to the wardrobe of doom. I sat up and walked towards the wardrobe. I saw. I cringed when I saw A bright bright pink and yellow bushy dress. "I-I uh... Hmmm?" I thought out loud. "Would you like for me to choose 3 dresses and you can choose from those?" He asked. "Um... Sure.." I said. I saw him grab 3 dresses out of the wardrobe and set them on the bed. "Here, look at these." Sebastian said. I walked towards the bed and saw that one bright pink and yellow dress. "No not that one." I said pointing to 'it'. Sebastian took that dress and hung it back up. Now I was left with a white and red long sleeve dress and a black and navy blue strappless dress. "Umm... How about that one." I said and pointed to the navy blue dress. "M'lady you will need to wear a corset with this one." Sebastian said. My eyes widened 'a corset oh please not again!!' I thought "I have to?" I asked "yes, do you need help?" He asked. I blushed slightly "yes.." I said. "MEY-RIN!!" Sebastian yelled. A clumsy red headed lady stumbled into the room "yes mr.sebastian?" She asked. "Help lady akela with her corset. And her outfit." Sebastian said. "Yes okay." She said. "Breakfast will be in one and a half hours so be ready by then I will come by and check up on you." Sebastian said.

~during the horror of getting dressed~

I sucked in my breath. "No m'lady you must breathe or else you will pass out." Mey-rin said. I breathed as much as possible and she squeezed my corset. Jeez how do women even walk, breathe, talk, or sit down in this death trap??

Finally after what felt like an eternity my corset was finally on and I looked like a penguin with breathing problems. I waddled over to my bed to get the dress on. Mey-rin slid the dress on me and had me sit Infront of the mirror. "Let me do your hair and make up." She said. "O-Ok I guess." I said. She softly combed through my hair then she curled the bottom. I felt her starting to apply make up.

-time skip 30 mins later-

She was finished and I was staring at my self in the mirror. "This is amazing mey-rin!!!" I exclaimed. "Oh thank you." She said. She gave me a gray and black smoky eye it was ombré as well. She made a wing with the eye liner and added blush too not a lot though. My eye lashes were fuller and longer too. My lips had red but not to dark lipstick. I turned around to face mey-rin, I was surprised she didn't have her glasses. "Mey-rin oh you are beautiful!! You should take your glasses off." I said. "Oh I couldn't do such a thing, young master gave them to me as a present." She said. We talked for a small while about random things but that was interrupted by a knock on the door. Mey-rin walked over and opened the door. Sebastian was standing there "mey-rin you did very well with lady Akela. My, she is beautiful." He said. I just blushed slightly. "I did my very best! Yes I did." She said. "Go finish cleaning up the rest of the manor, I will take lady Akela to the dinning room." Sebastian said. Mey-rin scurried off. "You look absolutely stunning m'lady." Sebastian said. "Thank you sebastian." I said. He held out his hand for me and I took it slowly standing up. We were walking down the hall and then I noticed I didn't let go of his hand yet. Although he didn't seem to mind. I quickly let go and blushed "sorry sebastian!" I said. "Don't apologize m'lady I didn't mind at all." He said.