16

My eyes groggily opened up and I stretched burying my face into the really toned pillow. "Good morning princess." I looked up to see my 'pillow' was actually sebastaian. "No." I buried my face into his chest and tried to sleep again with no avail. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Akela, we have to get up. Or at least I do." Sebastian said. I glared up at him "Noooo! I don't want too!" I wined. "I will get Kohatsu in here. Or a bucket of water." He teased poking my side. "Fine fine I'm up!" I rolled over only to fall off the bed and slam into the floor. "Okay, love get up." Sebastaian held his hand out for me which I took and stood up. I then left to change in my bedroom. As I searched the luggage, I hummed a soft tune. It took my a while but I finally got my clothes on! It was my signature black, pants with a white button up shirt, a black vest, and lastly my black boots. "Food!" I ran down the stairs and into the dinning room where I saw Ciel being hug attacked by a girl with two blonde pig tails. "Oh Ciel! Who's this?" She ran up to me and tugged my torso. "Your so cute! You even have ears and a tail!" She squealed. My eyes, Ciel's eyes, and Sebastian's eyes widened. "Please do tell anyone!" I quickly pleaded. "Your secret is safe with me!" She squealed again. She squeezed my torso "Your so cute!!!" She continued to squeeze me. "I'm, cute?" I looked at her questioningly. "Of course! Your a cat!" She jumped and patted my head. "Oh thank you miss?" I paused. "I'm Elizabeth! But you can call me Lizzy!" She said. "Oh okay Eliz-" "LIZZY!" "Uh... Lizzy.. Well thank you for keeping my secret. Oh and don't tell anyone or I will have to kill you." I smiled sweetly down at her. Her eyes widened and she let of a squeak. "O-Of course!" She scrambled and hid behind Ciel. "Haha! I'm kidding, but seriously I would kill you." I said. She just nodded her head and backed away even more. "Aklea." Sebastaian motioned to the kitchen. I confusingly followed him into the kitchen where he lifted my chin up and kissed me. "Wha?" I stared into his Crimson eyes as he leaned back down. As I slowly closed my eyes I softly whispered "but why?" Before the space between us closed and our love embraced. We kissed again, once more, and again once more. Until the sound of liquid dripping onto the floor.

We separated and turned towards the door. My hands still on his chest and his on my waist. In the crack on the door we could see bard, finny, and mey-rin with a bloody nose. "Oh my!" Mey-rin ran back. "Somethin's going on here?" Bard smirked. "Uh.. Bard what are they doing?" Finny asked confused. "Finny, that there is a sign of love. Their in love." Sebastian opened the door with a dark aura. "Did I not say stay out of the kitchen for atleast even 5 minutes?!" Sebastian raged. "Sebastian? Sebastian? Sebastian Michales!" I shouted earning his attention. "Bard, Finny, and mey-rin who was here. Please listen to sebastian?" I said sweetly. "Y-Yes we are sorry mr.sebastian and lady Akela." Finny and bard bowed their heads in sadness. "Don't worry! And just call me Akela." I said. "Of course!" They both scurried away leaving sebastian and I still in the kitchen. "I'm going to bring the food out." He said. "Yes! I will go out and sit down!" I scurried out of the kitchen and sat down. I looked at Ciel with squealing Elizabeth next to him. "Master, I have finished preparing the food." Elizabeth stopped squealing about cute things and acted more lady like.

"Today we will be having Milk Risotto with three kinds of mushrooms, pork and a small amount of Pot-au-Feu wine." Sebastian set the risotto infront of us. It look delicious. "Oh sebastian this is delicious!" Elizabeth squealed. "Thank you lady Elizabeth." "LIZZY!" "Yes sebastian I believe you did well this time." I nodded my head in agreement to ciel's choice of words. "And for desert, Apricot and Green Tea Mille Fuille." He set the apricot dish down and placed a delightful smelling tea party in front of us. The aroma of the tea filled the room and made everything smell delicious. "Sebastian you cooking is amazing!" I complimented. "I agree with Akela!" Elizabeth said. "If you will excuse me I must take my leave I have something to take care of." I stood up and thanked sebastian for the meal. As I was heading up the stairs I heard a 'thump' inside my room. 'Well they are early.' I thought as I opened the door to reveal grell, willam, and Ronald. I sighed "Your early. Again." I hissed at William. "We have come to inform you that the council still is making a fuss over the rejection letter you sent saying you wouldn't come to the academy." He lifted my chin up. "William, do you also remember my rejection towards you?" I slapped his hand away. He frowned and furrowed his eye brows.

"Akela, your magic is not enough. I have brought your death scythe, just in case you want to reap souls again." William handed me my pen like death scythe. "What is she supposed to do with a pen William?!" Grell asked. "Watch grell." I bit my finger drawing blood and whipped it on my scythe. "Wait for it!" I smiled. 'Whoosh!' A cloud of smoke appeared and then my scythe. It had a long pole with vines decorating it, it's beautiful blood stained blade hadn't been polished in ages! "Oh how nice~" grell skipped over to me fabulously and draped his arm over my shoulders. "We should reap some souls sometime!" He did his signature pose. "Why not?" I smiled. Soon footsteps were head and I turned my scythe back to a pen and stuck it in my boot. "Hurry!" The reapers jumped off my balcony and I stood there on the balcony as if I had been there the entire time. "Aklea?" Sebastian walked into the balcony. "Oh hello sebastian!" I smiled. "We're you talking to someone because I heard you talking." My ears twitched. "No... Well... I was talking to myself but I'm not crazy promise!" I said. "Okay?" He was about to walk out when he took a deep breath and looked at me. "Akela, you smell horrid. You need a bath." He went and prepared one. "I don't smell bad!" Then I remembered. 'Oh... The reapers, that makes sense. I thought grell smelled well.. Fabulous.' My thoughts were broken by "Akela your bath is ready." I walked into the bathroom and stripped myself of clothing and sunk my body under the water the only thing sticking out was the bridge of my nose and my eyes. I made a boat sound with the water, silently giggling. "You act like a little kid." Sebastian sneered. "GET OUT!!!" I started throwing things at him. I tightened my body trying to cover myself. "Fine." He walked out slamming the door behind him. "What's got his panties in a wad?" I asked myself. "Oh well."

~~~~~~ A/N ~~~~~~
I am so sorry! My phone is acting up and I can't seem to update my fanfic. I have to work out these problems. I have chapter 17 and the rest of 16 they just won't publish. I'm extremely sorry please I beg your forgiveness.