31

I spent the next two days in bed, drawing, reading, and talking to my family members. Saichi brought our chess board back so we could finish but I passed out half way in. Sadly when Sebastian threw the knife he coated it in some kind of poison. It made you hallucinate, I guess that's why I had that daydream you could call it. But never mind that something ever weirder is happening. Something that makes me laugh every time. "Papa's a baby! Haha!!" Saichi giggled as she forced Zepar in a diaper and little hat. "Oh Zepar. You baby." I laughed.

Dawn strutted in holding a tray of food chuckling at Zepar's annoyed face.

I smiled at Saichi and Dawn as they laughed at Zepar who was pouring with his arms crossed. "What a family I have." I whispered to myself happily. "Akela?" I looked over at Dawn who stared at me weirdly. "Huh?" She came over and placed a hand on my head. "Your hair! It's turning white!" I sat stunned and grabbed a pice of my hair. "Bloody hell! What's going on?!" Zepar laughed. "Ahaha! Your becoming old!" Dawn picked up at strand of my hair. "Hmm.. It's most likely because of you being in the underworld for longer than normal. It may never go back to the original brown hair." I sat there wide eyes and a confused look across my features.

"F-Forever?" She nodded. "Unless you wanted to... Dye it?" I shook my head no. "I'd rather not. Let's just keep it like this." I sadly picked up a strand of my new white hair.

"Atleast it looks good!" Dawn smiled. "Yea!! You match me!" Saichi giggled. "But you still look like an old woman!! AHAHAHA!!" Zepar teased. "Atleast I don't look like a baby!" I pointed at him laughing. "I forgot I was wearing this!" He took off the diaper and hat.

I smiled as I looked at my family bickering about diapers and such.

As I stared at my family a storm began to rumble in. "Oh. It seems as though it's going to rain." Dawn spoke, I looked at her weirdly. "It rains, Here?" She nodded. I smiled but then it dropped.

That night, my first night in the phantomhive manor I made my bonds with Sebastian... It was when I developed my feelings.

My ears shrunk down and my tail went limp. "I'm gonna go outside for a second." Zepar stood up arms crossed. "I'm coming with you. There is no way you are going anywhere alone." I smiled and followed him outside.

I stared at the open green lush fields. "It looks like earth?" He nodded. "We make it whatever we want it to be. Personally I like the lush fields and green grass." I nodded sitting down and staring at the grey clouds.

"You know... My first night at the phantomhive's manor there was a storm... That's when I met Sebastian and I developed my feelings." I looked down slightly pecking out grass. "I see.. Well once your healed up what do you want to do?" I thought for a little bit. "I want to go back to grell and William." He nodded. "Fine. If you want to go back to those, reapers." He teased.

I smiled and nodded. "Don't forget I'm a reaper." My ears perked up and Dawn came running out. "Hurry get inside! Someone's here." She said with a dark tone. "Take Saichi and hide. If we don't come back in 20 minutes come find us." I nodded and ran into the manor just as Saichi was coming out. I picked her up and threw her on my back running up the stairs and into her room of stuffed animals.

I unzipped the giant stuffed animal and climbed in. "We must be quiet." She tilted her head in confusion. "What's wrong?" I sat down across from her. "Dawn said someone's here. I was just told to take you and hide. If in 20 minutes they aren't back I will go find them. You will... Saichi have you started alone before?" She looked down. "Never." I sighed running my hand through my hair. "Then you'll come with me but I need you to stay quiet and if someone comes out then I want you to run, okay?" She nodded with a stern look on her face. "If I have to can I fight?" I nodded. "If it's crucial."

Not long had passed when Dawn and Zepar didn't return. "Saichi." She looked at me. "Let's go." She nodded.

We stepped out of the large stuffed animal and into the all too quiet room.

I grabbed Saichi's hand. "We need to stay together." She nodded giving me a squeeze. "I agree." We lightly tiptoed down the stairs and out of the doors quickly grabbing a few essentials. "Here I put them in my backpack." I help Saichi place weapons, food, water, rope, and a compass in her backpack.

"Let's go." I grabbed her hand as the winds picked up around us. I kept a tight grip on her hand as we walked. Each step made me feel more nervous and unsure. "Saichi get ready to fly, okay?" She nodded.

I pulled out my wand from the strap on my thigh. "Creatorem caeli et terrae ut non concedo volant!" (I grant us the power to fly by the heaven and the earth). We began to hover and fly quickly. I watched the ground and squinted trying to spot any one. "They couldn't have gone that far, right?" Saichi then squeezed my hand. "We are approaching a forest. It's thick and dark. Monsters and evil creatures lurk in its depths." I stared at her. "We best fly over." Suddenly a vine shot up of out the forest. "Holy shit!" I forced us to stop and stared at the vine. "It's only predator is itself." I pulled out my wand once more. "Magic will not work against something made of magic." I put my wand back and we tried to go around it. But when we moved it did too. "Saichi we need to turn around." She shook her head. "We are trapped." I looked back and sure enough more vine shot up surrounding us.