13

"Miss Akela! Miss akela! AKELA WAKE UP!" I instantly recognized the voice as I was shaken from my peaceful slumber. "KOHATSU!!" I glomped him. "Miss Akela! It's been too long!" He hugged me back. I saw sebastian glare at him "Let me introduce you to some important people!" I bounced over to Ciel and sebastian who were just standing there awkwardly. "First" Ciel this is my demon butler kohatsu!" I introduced Ciel. "It's a pleasure to meet you lord phantomhive." Kohatsu bowed his messy pinkish tan hair falling infront of his face. "Kohatsu this is his demon butler sebastian." I said. "Hello Long time no see sebastian?" He said. "You two know each other?" I held onto Kohatsu's arm while fixing his low pony tail. "Yes, we met in the underworld. As you know I am the wolf demon. So we met a while ago." He explained. "Oh okay." I looked into his light pink eyes and smiled.

"Kohatsu let me show you around! Oh you can sleep with me here in my room and we can go to the garden and see the flowers meet the other servants!" I rambled on. "Akela.." A sad look was planted on his face. "I bring bad news." He looked at me and I looked at him confused. "What?" I asked. "The manor.. It was destroyed.. Your mother and father are both in the hospital at the moment." He finished. "W-What?! How could this happen who burned it down?!" I became angry and lustful for blood. "A group of people with cloaks and hid their faces. I killed them all." He said and hugged me. "We must go to the hospital at this instant!" I ran out of my room and yelled for kohatsu to grab a carriage. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed 2 apples and ran back to my room. "Apples?" Ciel looked at me confused.

I just ignored him placing the apples on the freshly made bed. "Sebastian give me my wand." I ordered. "Here." He handed the slightly discolored stick. "Healing flame appear before me." I held up my hand and sure enough all of my fingers were coated in a blanket of harmless fire. I picked up one Apple and pressed my fingers to it letting the apple absorb the flames. "Healing flame appear once more." The flames appears again and I did the same to the other Apple. "These are very important and aware for my family. I will give this to them in hopes they will be restored to their original health." I said calmly.

As on Que kohatsu walked in. "Miss Akela the carriage is ready. I presume you made the apples." He looked over to sebastian and Ciel. "You two please come with, Akela's parents have been wanting to meet you." He said. "Kohatsu before we go to the hospital we need to make a stop by our of friends manor. Can we?" I asked he knew what I meant. "Of course we can." He said. "Ima change so all of you... OUT!" I shooed then away closing the door and picking out my outfit. I wore a pair of my black pants. "KYAA!!" I yelled hitting sebastian on the head. I was only wearing a black bra "YOU HENTAI DEMON!" I yelled. Kohatsu and Ciel burst through the door making me scream louder. Ciel blushed by my large breasts "Ciel phantomhive!" I snapped in out of his trance. "OUT!" I yelled they all scrambled out sebastian being the last one turned around and winked "you know you look cute blushing." He said and left.

I stood there panting and blushing. After a few minutes I strapped on my knives and wand onto my torso and buttoned up my dark blue shirt. I sighed and walked out of my room meeting the three men who saw my almost nude chest. "Kohatsu you've helped me bathe when I was younger so I don't care much about you case. But you!" I pointed to sebastian and Ciel "YOUR BOTH PERVERTS!" I yelled hitting them both on the head. "Bloody hell woman! Calm down!" Ciel screamed. I breathed in and out slowly "you... Do that again.. And Ima... Hurt you so bad that.. Children will not be in your upcoming future... Wait. Screw that you won't get a future if it... Happens again." I gasped. "Are you okay miss Akela?" Kohatsu asked. "Yes I'm fine." I said smiling. "Akela? When will he take your soul?" Ciel asked. "Silly boy, he won't take me soul." I laughed. He looked at me confused "But he's your demon butler. What is getting in return." I stopped laughing and looked at him "For I am already half demon." I said. "What?!" Ciel looked at me for a while. "Well as you know I am a what you could call a 'were-cat'. My father was a demon." I said. "That makes me a cat demon!" I said pawing at nothing. "Hmm... I knew something was off about you." Sebastian said. "Miss Akela the carriage is ready and we must leave, are you two ready?" He asked sebastian and Ciel. "Of course." Sebastian said. "Yes." Ciel glanced at me. "Let's go then." I walked out the door, followed the winding walls, down the long staircase, and finally out the door to the carriage.