33

I reluctantly let go of Saichi, her eyes widened and she reached out for me. "I love you all." I yelled before Sebastian and I vanished.

                      ~New Location~

"What is the meaning of this Sebastian?!" I ripped away from his grip glaring daggers at him. He sighed and turned around his back facing me.

"When you were still at the manor I gained the feeling of love again! You made me feel love again." I looked at his back straight faced. "I haven't felt love since I was human. Which was such a long time ago. Akela you brought me happiness that I didn't know I could have."

"What kind of trick do you think you can play on me?" I hissed at him barring my fangs, He turned back around.

"I just want to have you as mine again! Reaper, Cat, Demon, or Human, I don't care I love you!" He yelled no screamed, his eyes were filled with emotion something... I've never actually seen.

I stumbled back wide eyed, "Sebastian..." He grabbed my shoulders and looked me directly into my blue orbs. "I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you so much! I'm willing to do anything to make you happy again. I'm sorry that I hurt you. I'm sorry I took you from your family. I just want you to be mine and to love me like I love you again!"

We stared hard at each other, red versus blue. I looked back and forth between his two ruby orbs. "Sebastian..." His gaze began to soften and he began to look defeated. "Do you not love me anymore?" He let go of my shoulder and fell to his knees in front of me. I had really never expected to see such a side of him... Ever. This was something you'd read in like a romance novel or something.

"Well I-I... Sebastian, love isn't something that can be automatically be restored like you may want it to. If you truly love me, you will show me how much you love me. You will prove that you are worth any of time. I will not be an easy target to win back. You've done too much for me to just instantly love you like any other girl would. I'm not easy like I may have been in the past." He looked back up at me and nodded.

"Then you will give me another chance?" He asked while standing up.

"I never said that. I said you need to prove to me that your worthy. Starting with you personally apologizing to my family. I know you are quick I expect you to be back in less than thirty seconds." He nodded.

His figure vanished and I stood still. "I guess I can be a butch sometimes. And boy does it pay off." I smirked. I looked at my watch and sure enough at twenty-nine seconds he was right back where he was. "I have done what you have asked of me Akela. What do I get in return?"

I tapped my chin, "A hug?" He nodded and quickly wrapped his arms around me burying me inside of his chest. He laid his head on my shoulder and sighed. "I love you so much. Your family knows the situation. Now it's just us." I looked up at him. "I see. Your time is up." I wiggled out of his hold and looked around. "Where can I sleep I'm quite fatigued." He smirked. "My room of course." I rolled my eyes. "Good then I hope you take a guest room." I smirked back, "Lead me."

We began to walk up the steps as I followed him through a hallway. "This room." I studied the door. Red with a gold key painted on it.

He opened the door, "Separate beds." He sighed, "we have to?" He begged. "Yes, you have only earned a hug. I don't move that quickly."

He snapped and another large bed appeared next to the large king sized one. I snapped instantly changing my outfit into something comfortable.

"Don't just stand there." I turned around to look at him. "You should sleep too we've both had hard days. I may be really fucking pissed right now but if you want me to love you then I'll try. So get some fucking sleep." He nodded and smiled lightly.

I tucked myself under the blankets and curled into a ball letting my self slowly drift off into imaginary land.