3

We arrived at the phantomhive manor and all I wanted to do was go back to my manor crawl under my sheets and sleep. My butler opened the carriage door and my father stepped out first. I was about to step out of the carriage before someone grabbed my shoulder. I turned around to face my mother "make sure to not transform. You know exactly what day it is and I know that it will be difficult. Be sure to hide any evidence of any sign of our curse." My mother said with a voice soft as silk. "Yes." I replied. I haven't explained it but today was a half moon. Sounds weird because most things happen to people on the full moon. But not my curse, my ears and tail will pop

Out at any time if I don't do anything. I stepped out of the carriage and inhaled the deep scent of RAIN?! Oh no I could feel a storm coming and a huge one. I turned to look at my mother and she had the same 'holy shit' expression. I started walking towards the door when I had spotted a very handsome man in a butlers uniform. I pretty sure he felt my gaze and turned and looked at me. Our gaze met and I turned my head almost as fast as lightning to avoid his eyes. I walked in between mother and father to the ballroom. I was trying to hide my blush as we inched closer and closer to the tall man with the red eyes. We walked through the door and my feet I must say are the most interesting thing in the world right now. We stepped inside the ballroom and I gasped at how many people and the beautiful ballroom. I looked at all the stairs and hallways and it looks like so much fun to go and run and jump along there in my cat form. I raced over to the buffet and grabbed 3 of all the sweets. YUMMMMMMMMM oh the phantomhive company makes the best sweets!! As I was stuffing my face with sweets the phantomhive owner came over to me. "Are you enjoying those sweets? Oh and I'm ciel phantomhive and this is sebastian." He said pointing to the butler and Shook my hand. "Oh pleasure to meet you both. I'm Akela woods." I said. "Woods? The queens cat? The one I'm working with?" He asked I nodded. "Why don't you stay at my manor so we can get work done faster." Ciel said. "Let me ask my parents." I said as I walked over to my mother and father. "Mother, father may I stay at the phantomhive manor so that the queens dog and I can work easier?" I asked. They exchanged glances before my father spoke "akela you may stay, I will send a suitcase. But here is something you will need everyday. To control the curse." He whispered the last part and handed me a bag. I thanked my mother and father, I gave them a hug before I left to find Ciel and sebastian. The ball had ended and I finally found them. "good news!!" I said. "I get to stay. Mother and father are going to send a suitcase." "That's great, I hope you enjoy staying here." Ciel said and sebastian smiled. I light rose dusted my cheeks. 'Wait wtf??? How am I even blushing? Yea he's handsome bu- wait handsome where did that come from?!!!!.' I thought.