12

I jumped back away from Lewis and pulled out my 2nd largest knife. Lewis and I both let out a battle cry as we charged each other with weapons in hand. I dodged his attack and plunged my knife into his stomach. "Heh." I smile watching him double over in pain. A pool of blood seeped out around him. I put my foot on his face "aww you were no fun! Get up mew~" I growled at him a stabbed him once more before, he blood splattered across my face and clothing. I lit his body on fire "Bye-bye~" I said in a sing-song voice. "DIBS ON THE BLOND GIRL!" I yelled running past sebastian. "Okay!" I heard him fighting with Martin in the background. "You don't run very fast, do Ya?" I said once I saw her in the middle of the road trying to get away. I dashed up beside her "where are you going?" She looked at me with a face full of terror. "Where's my brother?!" She screamed. "Dead." I smile maliciously. "And your next." I tripped her making her fall onto the concrete.

I lifted up her chin "I would spare you... But I don't normally do that for my prey." I said. She was shaking and screaming as I pulled out my wand putting the knife back. "Drowning technique!" I said pointing my wand up. A ball of water trapped her inside and held her up.

I watched as she tried to break out. She took her last breath and I watched her body go limp. I released the water ball and she fell limp to the ground.

"Meow~" I mewed ask walked back into the forest where sebastian had rid of James Martin. "Good work. Where is Ciel?" I asked. "In the carriage. Good job." Sebastian said. "Good~" we walked back to the carriage and got in. "I guess I forgive you now considering she's dead." I looked over to sebastian. He looked at me sitting next to him. "What?" I asked confused. I looked at Ciel who was asleep. "Thank you.. Akela." Sebastian said before his lips crashed to mine. My eyes winded but I soon returned the kiss

He pulled back with his eyes winded. "Why are you crying?" He asked wiping my tears. My eyes became larger staring into his Crimson ones. "I-I don't know.." I sniffed. I forced myself to stop crying and I looked away "You didn't see me cry." I said. "Why? It's fine to cry." He looked at me confused. "I will never admit defeat to such an emotion." My ears perked up and my tail went stiff. "S-Sebastian?" I stared at his dark aura. 'What?!' I was confused what's going on?! "Who ever made you feel that way?" He said harshly. "N-No one." I lied not true. I was once captured and beaten until I was close to death. Luckily my butler found me and was able to save me in time. "Don't lie to me." He looked straight into my eyes. I sighed what do I have to lose? "When I was younger I was captured from my manor and I was beaten almost to death. Luckily my butler came and found me and I was in bandages for a week." I said I pushed down the back of my dress and showed him the whips markings. "I'll kill them! Who ever they are!" Sebastian was becoming angrier by the second. I looked out the widow out the carriage gazing at the stars and sighed. "Too late.." I murmured. He looked at me confused "what do you mean too late?"

I turned to look at him. "I already killed them. I am the queens cat I kill and lie. I am an object of a chess game not a pawn but a knight. I can only do so much before I am taken away by my enemy, that's why I will never show my tears again." I looked back out the window. 'Never again' I repeated my own words in my head.

I am a knight I will kill my own dragons and save my own life. I don't need a savior when I have myself. I am strong and powerful I will kill anyone who gets in my way. I looked over to sebastian, he is not my savior but I will kill anyone who stands in his way as well. "Sebastian I understand that you do not feel the same about me as I do to you. But please just accept my feelings." I turned away. My tail swayed in annoyance of his late response. "Akela.. I do accept your feelings and I will gain the feelings to make you happy. I was once human so those feelings do remain with me I just have to embrace them." He explained. 'What more can I do?' I thought to myself as I rested my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

~1 hour later~

"Akela. Akela! AKELA!" I could hear Ciel yelling. "WHAT?!" I yelled. "We're at the manor. Sebastian carry her to her room." Ciel said. "Yes young master." He said and picked me up bridal style. "Hey sebastian?" I asked. "Hmm?" He looked down at me. "Do you think I'm weird? Because I'm a cat?" I asked him. "Akela, I'm a demon. I've heard about creates as yourself." He chuckled. "But am I weird?" I asked. "No your beautiful." He smiled looking down at my flustered face. He continued to carry me until we reached my room and he set me on my bed. "Good night Akela." He kissed my forehead. "G-Good night sebastian." I said. I covered my blushing face with the blankets and watched as he blew out the candle and walked away.

Once he was out of the room and I couldn't hear his foot steps I crept over to my suitcase and brought out a pair of short shorts and a large sleeping shirt that was long sleeve and had buttons. I know it's un lady like to show your legs much so ankles but I was sleeping so who cares? Once I was changed I took 2 pills and went to sleep in the comfy large bed.