22

I woke up in the arms of my beloved, yawning and staring at his 'sleeping' face. I knew he wasn't sleeping so I poked his cheek. "Hey! Hey! Sleeping Beauty wake up!" I shook him until he opened his eyes. "Good morning Akela." He calmly kissed my cheek. "I'm going to get dressed so go and tend to your master!" I showed him out the door. "How come I can't just stay here, I would enjoy a show." He smirked and eyes me up and down. "No! Out!" I softly smacked him upside the head and shooed him once more.

Once he was gone I decided to pick an outfit that would look nice for a day in the garden.

I began to rummage through my suitcase and I found a nice, decent outfit. I had a pair of my black pants that hugged my body, a grey collared button up shirt, and my grey lace up knee high boots. I decided to let my hair flow down naturally and put of my diamond necklace.

Suddenly a little white haired girl opened my door with a soft knock "Let's go to the garden, Aunty!" She grabbed my hand in her small one and dragged me towards the door that led outside.

A large burst of sunshine and everyone excluding the servants were sitting around a mingling with one another. Then Ciel looked up at me "Finally! It felt like forever!" He said. "It hasn't been that long!" I smiled.

Saichi pulled me down and whispered into my ear quietly "Let's make flower crowns for everyone!" I nodded with a smile. "Let's go!!" She giggled and skipped infront of everyone. I stayed in the back until Dawn came to the back as well "Sorry we couldn't talk last night! How about tonight?" She asked. Damn, Iva always been jealous of her she was beautiful and her voice could make anyone melt. "Sure!" I smiled. "Looks like we're here." She grabbed my hand and we walked over to the blacker and sat down. "Come on!" Saichi then grabbed my hand making me stand up and follow her. "Sorry! And this is a surprise so none of you can see it!" She giggled even more. "Oh okay!" They nodded and we walked into the forest and quickly found a spot full of different various colors. "I'll make one for momma, papa, and bard!" She started picking flowers. "You make the ones for mey-rin, Ciel, and finny! And we can make Sebastian's together!" And with that we began to pick flowers according to the person. "Now let's get some vine things!" We went and grabbed vines and such for the base of the crown. "Now! Let's make these beautiful!" She clapped and began to start her flower crowns.

I nodded and began my first for finny. I created the crystal blue flower crown in a matter of seconds since I used to make them with Saichi when she was younger. Next is... Mey-rin! I used beautiful light pink orchids that I am surprised were able to survive. I cradled the two delicate crowns and set them down. This one will be difficult, I grabbed the base that I made for ciel's and carefully weaved the flowers in between each of the green stems. Once I was finished I used two beautiful black roses on both sides of the crown. The blue flowers are going to go well with his personality. "I'm done, how are you doing?" I looked up and saw her struggling with bards crown. "Here let me help." I carefully took the crown into my hands and finished the green crown. "Thanks! Look at the ones for mama and papa!" She held up two crowns one was a beautiful turquoise with small pastel blue flowers, the other was a red one with small golden flowers along the edge. "Woah! Where did you find these ones?!" I stared at the beautiful crowns. "Over there!" She pointed to a small area with different exotic colors of flowers. "Hold on I'm getting some to add more decoration to mine! You should start on finding Sebastian's." She nodded and went to pick the flowers and I trotted over to the small patch.

I picked a few silver colored flowers and a few white colored ones as well. I brought the newly picked flowers to my crowns and began to decorate and soon after Saichi came back and set down Sebastian's flowers. "Wow yours look great!" She smiled widely. "Your are better!" I laughed. We both began to laugh until we decided it was a good time to start on Sebastian's crown. I weaved a base for his crown and inspected the flowers. His crown is going to be made up of golden lilies and black roses. I have the base to Saichi and she began her process of flower crown making. "And... Done!" I smiled and we picked up our flowers and walked back to the blanket that everyone was at. "We're back! And we have brought surprises!" Saichi caught everyone's attention. "Here!" I placed Finny's crown on his head and he smiled. "Ohhhh thank you!" He kissed my cheek. "And for you mey-rin!" She smiled. "You made one for me?" She stared in awe at the beautiful crown. "Of course!" I placed it on her head. "Thank you! I'm so happy, yes I am!" She hugged me in which I returned. "One for you too Ciel." I giggled at his expression it was a mix of fear, embarrassment, and disgust. "No!" He struggled. "Oh come on! Even Sebastian is gonna wear one too!" He sighed and finally gave up and I placed the crown on his head. "This is so stupid.." He grumbled. "Aww don't be such a whiney puss!" I laughed and soon everyone else joined in. "Aunty! Put this one on Sebastian!" She handed me the crown. "I'm putting one on bard!" I watched as bard kneeled down and let the little laughing girl place the crown on his head gently. He ruffled her hair and smiled. "These are beautiful!" Dawn gaped. "Oh, it's not that good! Aunties is way better!" Saichi giggled. "NOPE! Yours were so aweosme!" I laughed. "Nu uh!" "Yea huh!" Everyone began to laugh at us. "Don't forget about Sebastian!" Saichi scolded. "Oh that's right." Sebastian bent down a little and allowed me to get place the crown on his head. "Thank you." His voice gave me shivers. "Of course." He planted a small but affectionate kiss on my lips. "Ewww!" Saichi covered her eyes. "Haha!" Dawn and Zepar gave each other a kiss two and picked up their daughter. "You guys are the cutest family, and your my OTP!" I began laughing. "I think you and Sebastian are a great couple and I hope one day I'll get to see little Akela's of little Sebastian's running around." Dawn smiled as she joked. I began to blush "H-Hey now, don't get so a-anxious!" I stuttered. "I want a cousin! That would be so much fun!" Saichi smiled at us. Sebastian looked down at my blushing face as I tried to hide it in his jacket. "How come Saichi and Akela aren't wearing crowns?" Ciel asked. "Oh... I forgot to make us one!" I looked at Saichi who was holding a flower crown out to me. "Huh? When did you make this?" I took it and placed it on my head. "When I was looking for Sebastian's flowers I found those and I made us crowns!" She put hers on too. "Wow! There so pretty!" I laughed. Mine was a black and white, white roses and black roses. It was so beautiful. Saichi's was purple and gold it looked great on her. I sighed I couldn't ask for a better family.

Suddenly it began to rain, but this rain it felt so weird. My eyes winded including the other demons even Saichi's "Run! Get into the manor! Quickly!" Dawn yelled. Zepar snatched up Saichi and began to run towards the manor. "Hurry!" Dawn yelled from behind. "Go! Go! Faster!" She rain became even heavier. I saw Sebastian next to me as he carried Ciel and covered him so he wouldn't be hurt by the rain. We all made it just in time to the manor. "Ciel stand back." Zepar stood in a fighting position. "What's going on?" Bard asked. "Get ready for battle." I said while grabbing my wand. Mey-rin and bard pulled out their guns and got ready to fire. "Saichi, we mustn't be here!" Ciel grabbed her little hand. She glared at he water and spoke "No, I can fight. I may be young but I am powerful." Ciel looked at her shocked. "Sebastian! Take Ciel and keep him safe inside the manor!" Dawn spoke.

Both of them went into the manor and I began to recite the spells. We all got into battle positions

"Eyes of Eagles, watch for us,

Strength of lions, Grant your strength to us,

Venom of a snake, I plead for your venom." I mumbled a few words in Latin until I spoke like thunder "SO IT BE!" I raised my hands and all of us began to flow each a different color.

Almost as quickly as my spell the first shots were fired. We jumped away and gracefully moved into the darkness. Each one of us had a group of men attacking us.

I pulled of my larger knife and began to stab the endless amount of men. "This isn't going to be enough." I brought out my scythe I bit my finger drawing blood. "Is she crazy?! Losing her blood! She must really want to die!" One of the men laughed and the rest whispered amongst themselves. "Prepare to die." I grabbed my newly polished and sharpened scythe and began to cut away at the men.

I then realized I had only one choice... I really didn't want to do this. "Mew~" the last group of men fell over with bloody noses when they saw my half cat half human form. "Stupid Hentai men." I stabbed away at them and put my scythe back. "I should go help Saichi." I said outloud. But then I realized there was no need I saw a small circle of red light form in her hands and then explode sending the men crashing into trees and other smaller things. "Good job!" I high fives her small hand. "Although everyone is dirty now!" I laughed as everyone regrouped and then I saw I wasn't the only on covered in someone else's blood. Zepar, Dawn, small amounts on Saichi, even mey-rin! And bard. "Well we all deserve baths!" I fist pumped the air and Saichi and I skipped into the manor.