15

"Sebastian? What's the surprise at the manor?" I asked. "I can't tell you, if I did I wouldn't be a secret." He said. I looked out the window of the carriage and I watched clouds.

Soon enough the carriage came to a stop and I jumped out excited. "Akela follow me." Sebastian held my hand as we walked through the garden. "Wow! These flowers are so beautiful!" I exclaimed. I soon came up apon my favorite flowers, the roses. "Akela, this is for you." He handed me a black rose. My eyes winded "Sebastian! Where did you find such a beautiful flower?" I accepted the flower and stared at it intently. "That's a secret." He interlocked our finger and brought me to a area right before the woods. "Let's go in!" I said. "Why not." He smirked.

I dragged him through the forest before I found a nice secluded place with a small stream of water. "This is beautiful!" I hugged him. "Thank you Sebastian." I looked up at him. "I still have another surprise but it is inside." He leaned down. "Oh ok." I closed my eyes and crashed our lips together. I rested my arms on his chest and his arms wrapped around my torso. "Every time?! Jeez when will you too control you demon hormones and stop eating each other's faces for 2 minutes?!" I heard kohatsu yell. I pulled away from Sebastian "Why do you always ruin the moment?!" I yelled and punched Kohatsu on the head. "I was just making sure you were okay!" He started to form tears. I winded my eyes, I was kinda freaked out that he was crying. "Why are you crying?!" I flailed my arms. "Because I don't want my dear cousin to get hurt by some other demon." He said childishly wiping his tears away. "Oh my lucifer! Your such a baby!" I shooed him away. "Fine! Go ahead and be mean Akela!" He ran back to the manor like a child. I turned around to sebastian "Where were we?" I asked. "I remember." He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned to plant a kiss on my lips. I placed my hands on his cheeks deepening the kiss. He pulled away after what seemed like eternity. "Cousin?" He raised a brow. "Yea he's actually my cousin, my father's brother's child." I laughed. "You know, I still have one more surprise." Sebastian looked deeply into my eyes. "Go pack some swim wear." He said and shooed my off to the manor. "Hm.. Okay!" I ran up the manor stairs, tripped while turning a sharp corner and bursting into my room. "MEY-RINNNNNN!!!" I smiled. I soon heard the hurried footsteps of the clumsy maid. "Yes m'lady? I was packing." She panted out of breath. "Sorry! I just need help packing too!" I smiled.

"Let's make a deal!" She looked at me confused. "I get to choose your bathing suit if you choose mine!" I clapped happily. "Okay M'lady. My room is a hallways down and to the right next to bard's and Finny's rooms." She started to look through my suitcase. "Okay!" I hurried out of the room and found hers quickly. I felt so girly and weird. So happy, oh well! "Hmm... This one!" I said and threw it into her bag that was almost already packed. I picked up her now fully packed back and ran back to my room. "Done!" I gave her the now fully packed bag. "I am done, yes I am!" She gave me the bag. I hurried out of the manor with mey-rin close behind. "What took so long?" Ciel was standing there with a bored look on his face. "Let's get goin!" Bard Finny and mey-rin all jumped on the front of the carriage. Bad began to sing, finny and mey-rin both swayed to the music. "This is so exciting!!!" I grabbed Sebastian's arm. "Thank you sebastian!" I then pecked him on the cheek. Ciel coughed. "Akela, since your parents are in the hospital and you have no home. Why don't you stay with us longer?" Ciel smiled. I gushed "You really don't have too! I don't want to be a burden." I said. "You are no burden akela, I want to make sure you and I aren't like the rest of the cats and dogs out there. We should be allies not enemies." Ciel the spoke again. "It seems we are here." The carriage stopped and I could see a beach! "Oh my! This is beautiful! Mey-rin les go change!" I dragged her to the changing area. I pulled the bathing suit out and a blush formed on my face. As did mey-rin who just looked at me like I was a psycho. Then we bursted out laughing like madmen. I began changing into the purple bikini she choose and she began to change into the white and gold one I choose for her. I stripped my clothes and slipped on the top and bottoms and began laughing. "I can't believe you choose this one!" I looked at her blushing face as she tried to cover her exposed skin. I suddenly stopped laughing and looked her dead in the eye. "What about the boys!" I whispered yelled. "I know!" She whispered yelled back. "Are you done yet?!" The boys started yelling for us to come out. "It's embarrassing!" We said in unison. "Come on it can't be that bad!" Bard yelled. I poked my head out and saw all of them shirtless. Ciel was wearing dark blue swimming trunks and was standing with his arms crossed. Sebastian had on black trunks and stood there putting lotion on ciel. Bard and finny had on light blue and yellow trunks and where already in the water splashing as each other. "Come on!" Bard yelled. "Okay.." I slowly opened the curtain blushing. "This is embarrassing!!" Mey-rin gushed. "I know." We walked down to the guys. Well I jogged, I really wanted to see Sebastian toned Che- I mean water that really blue water! "Woah." Bard had a nose bleed and Ciel stood there shocked. "You guys look great come get in the water!" Finny yelled. "Okay!!" I jumped into the water and so did mey-rin. We began to have a splashing fight then sebastian joined. It was exceptionally entertaining! "Marco!" Sebastian called out with closed eyes. "POLLO!" We all shouted. He began to move towards me and I began to swim away trying so desperately to escape. "Marco!" "Pollo!" He then caught me. But not exactly where I wanted to be caught. My back was on a large rock and his hands had landed on top of my breasts. "Sorry, Akela." Sebastian took his hands off and put his arm on the rock above me. (If you have watched fruits basket. Then he was in the position that Kyo and toru were in.) I blushed as he leaned down. Our lips were centimeters away from each other before we heard "You found lady Aklea!" Finny's voice rang in our ears. "Yea!" Sebastian called out. "I will continue this later." He said in my ear. "Let's go sebastian it looks like a storm is rolling in." Ciel called out. "Yes young master. Finny, Bard, Mey-Rin, and lady Akela let's all go home!" Sebastian came out of the water. We all followed him and scurried into the changing rooms. ,"Let's change faster this time!" I said. I began to strip off my wet bathing suit when a loud thunder rolled in shocking most of us. "Let's hurry!" I said. I threw on my clothing like mey-rin and quickly jumped into the carriage and we hauled ass back to the manor.

By the time we arrived to the manor the rain began to fall and the thunder was louder. The Lightning was flashy-er? I was so freaked out my eye color changed and my ears and tail popped out.

I ran through the hallway to Sebastian's room. I burst into his door to see him undoing his butler vest and unbuttoning his white collar shirt. "Akela?" He turned to look at my half cat form. "What? It's not even a half moon?" He looked confused. "It happened because I got startled!" I jumped under his covers as another wave of lightning and thunder hit the manor. "You should sleep here tonight then." I felt the other side of the mattress sink. "That's good because I wasn't leaving anyways!" I crawled up to him and rubbed my head on his chest and purred. "Just go to sleep and it will be all better." He petted my head and stroked my tail. I had to have people make special night clothing for me when my tail and ears appeared. I was wearing a long sleeve shirt that was warm and a pair of short shorts with a small whole for my tail. I began to drift off to sleep after sebastian blew out the candles and wrapped his arms around my waist. More and more waves of thunder and lightning hit over and over again. I was as affected but I still cringed and snuggled deeper into sebastian. "Good night sebastaian." I kissed him. "Good night Akela." I closed my eyes and let the comfortable darkness embrace me.