|| 1 ||

Tuesday, 9:28
Chicago, Illinois
————-
"Alright I guess I can give you tomorrow off but you're working a double on Thursday." Ella's boss explained.
"Okay that's fine thanks bob!" She replied leaving his office.
Ella goes to the room at the back of the store and clocks out, then begins to pack her stuff up as a think pair of hands creeps up and covers her eyes.

"Guess whooo" her co-worker Clearance said while breathing down her neck.
She awkwardly chuckled and turned around.
"Sorry Clearance I'm about to leave".

"It's only 9:29" he said looking down at his dollar store watch. "We still have one minute to talk" he winked.
She frowned.
"You never got back to me on that offer to take you out to dinner my love. How bout it" ? He said stroking his patchy beard.
"Listen let me think about it Chris but I really gotta get going".
"Fine! I won't be waiting forever" .
Ella sighed and walked out the mini Walgreens store as she began her walk down the cold , dark Chicago streets.

Taking her hands out her pocket, she pulled out her barley functioning IPhone 5s and saw a text from her best friend.

Verizon LTE 9:36. 13%🪫

<27 unread messages
Indiii💗
Girll don't forget you have
that interview to do for me
tomorrow. It's a big deal so get
some sleep.
9:28

Ik I won't mess this up ❤️
read 9:36
Thx babe . Love u for this💕
___________________________

Ella's best friend India is an upcoming journalist. She does interviews on a whole bunch of rappers from Chicago .so Last week she snagged a interview with one of the most famous Chicago — rappers who goes by the name "King Von".
Since India caught Covid last week she's been quarantining and asked Ella to ask her interview questions for her since she wouldn't be able to and this is such a big opportunity for her.
. Ella being the best friend she is, she agreed.

After a full 30 minute walk, Ella made it to her apartment complex on Chicago 64th street.
Passing all the crackheads and drug dealers outside she made her way up to her floor and stopped in front of her door.
From the outside , she heard a loud pitchy yelling.
She stuck her key in and unlocked it.

"That stupid ass nigga Lil Durk think he can just f*ck me and block me like I'm just some random hoe" she heard her stepsister Ari yell from the kitchen of her families 3 bedroom trenches apartment.

"Who df he think he is". Her other sister Mella chimed in whole holding a blunt in her hand.

Ella stopped in front of the kitchen .

"The fûck you looking at bitch , nobody teach to mind your damn business" ? Ari yelled.
Ella just rolled her eyes and walked away wanting to avoid any conflict from her sisters, she knew I'd just end up bad.

"Imma really slap that hoe" Mella spat.
"Right her iPhone 5 having ass".

Mella is Ella's older sister. They've never had a good relationship since they were younger.
3 years ago, their mom Tresha, married Ari's dad who was a drug dealers at a local Waffle House and Ella's life has been hell since.
Ellas has always been the black sheep in her family. She never had a good relationship with her mom because her mom hated her.

Mella and Ari and an inseparable ghetto duo. And anytime they would jump her or get into arguments with her, her mom and stepdad would punish her for it.

She walked in her room which she shared with Arianna. Since Mella was the oldest she got her own room.

She got undressed and made her way to turn bathroom to do her hygien .
___________________________
   10 minutes into Ella's shower she heard banging and LOUD screaming.
She hopped out and wrapped her towel around her rushing out the bathroom to see what's going on.

She walked into the living room to see her sisters standing to the side and watching while her Mom was on the ground being beat by her boyfriend, Reggie.

"WHAT I TOLD YOU BOUT TEXTING NIGGAS HUH BITCH ? WHO DF IS BIG DADDY" ??!! Reggie said while sending blows to her face.

He then began swinging her around and throwing her into walls while she was screaming crying. Meanwhile her Mella and Ari stood there enjoying the fight.
Ella ran to behind Reggie and began pulling on his shirt.
"STOP LET TO OF HER" she screamed until Reggie sent a backhand straight to her face making her towel fall off of her as she flew back .
"NEXT TIME IMMA KILL YOU BITCH" he spat as he threw the glass cup on the coffee table across the room.

He stormed out and slammed the door as she laid on the floor crying.

Threasa then got up and went over to Ella, sending hard slap to her face .

"SEE WHAT YOU DID BITCH YOU MADE MY MAN LEAVE"! Tresha yelled.

"Should've Just minded your fucking business. Get the fuck out my sigh" she spat with blood dripping from her mouth.
Ella ran to her room with teary eyes as she heard laughter coming from her sisters in the background.

She slammed the door and slowly slid down the wall crying her eyes out.

She hated her life.
——————————————————
T.Royyyyy💗
Whew 900 words !! This a long chapter

How y'all like it so far ?!!

Suggestions/thoughts ——>>

I update everyday btw😊💗. Atleast 1-3 chapters.