||13||

1:02am, SundayLos Angeles, downtown 📍

1:02am, Sunday
Los Angeles, downtown
📍

"Well I guess we just gon have ta change that".

"Change that ?? What do you mean?"

"Just as I said shordy, lose that virginity" he said smirking.
"Lemme give you a lil preview"
he said as Ella stayed quiet.

Von stood up and put his hand out.

Ella hesitated , after a second took his hand.

Von held her hand and began to walk her up and over to the glass steps leading upstairs.

"Von where are we going ?" She asked as they made it to the top.

"I call dis "The playroom". Von said as those words scared her alittle.

Von took out a key from his pocket and sticked it in the doorknob, unlocking the door.

Ellas POV

Ellas POV

The first thing I notice is the smell: leather, wood, polish, with a citrus scent.
It's very pleasant.
The lighting is soft and suitable, I can't see the light source but it's all around the walls. Giving the room a glow.

The walls and ceiling are a deep, dark, burgundy, red and the floor is red marble tiles.

There is a large wooden cross like an X fastened to the wall facing the door.
It's made of high polished mahogany.

There are restraining cuffs on each corner.

Above it is a eight-foot iron grip hanging from the ceiling, and from it hangs
Ropes, chains, and glinting shackles.

By the door, two polished long poles hang like curtain rods on the walls.

And near it is an full walk of of things like
Paddles, whips, riding crops, and other funny looking implements.

In the corner I see a bunch of expensive looking dressers. I wonder what those hold.

But what really dominates the room, is the bed. It's bigger than a king sized bed. It has an all black headboard with lines going down the ends.
Silky red sheets cover each corner.
I can see more chains and cuffs hanging from the siding.