|| 6 ||

8:59pm, FridayChicago, Illinois 📍Ella's apartment

8:59pm, Friday
Chicago, Illinois
📍Ella's apartment

   "GIRLL wtff all this juicy shit you kept from me ??!" India yelled through the phone.
Ella was  currently on the phone catching India up on what's been going on since the interview.

"You said he showed up to your job ? You know damn well that ain't no coincidence ." 

"I don't know India. I doubt a man that famous would go out his way to find me" Ella replied.

"Yeah whatever you say".

"Y'all really didn't text not one time ? Wtf" India said

Which was true. Von hadn't texted Ella yet so doubts were starting to form in her head.
Maybe she just misinterpreted the situation .

"Yeah but I'm not really trippin' over it".
Which was a lie.

"Yeah well we can get back ta that later. Anywayyys" India said changing the subject.

"There's this new night club that opened a few weeks ago" India said catching her attention .

"They doing drinks free for ladies 10:00-1:00 so we in there"

Partying did sound kind of good to her. She figured having fun would relieve some of the stress she's been feeling over the last few days.

"Yeah I guess we can" she said as India cheered.

"That's what I'm talkin' bout. Wear sum cute."
"I'll be over there in an hour" .

" Okay girl bye." She said laughing.
___________________________

DI

Ella finished her hygiene and picked out her outfit

She picked out a cute white shein crop top and a pair of blue fashion nova jeans with her black and purse.

She pressed out her hair and did a light makeup look, adding on some peachy lipgloss.

"I look cute" she said doing a kissy face in her wall mirror.

"Ding!" She looked down and saw a text from India saying she was outside waiting in the Uber.