|| 46 ||

Recap of Last night

"Bryson ! I already told you ain't nothing going on between me and him ! We haven't spoke in months !"

"SO WHAT THE FUCK YOU DREAMING ABOUT THE NIGGA THEN THE FUCK ? TALKING BOUT "PUT IT IN".
"FUCK WRONG WITCHU SHORDY!"
Bryson screamed loud enough for the whole neighbor hood to hear.

"I can't control the dreams I have Bryson what the fuck ! I told you I don't feel anything for him anymore"
Ella defensed.

"Mannn, I shoulda known" Bryson forced a laugh.

"You still got feelings for the nigga that beat cho ass, cheated, and ditched you while pregnant. How much of a dumb bitch can you be".
Bryson said catching Ella by surprise.

He's never called her a bitch before or anything out her name .

"Wow. You really gon sit here and call me a bitch ? You know what. Get the fuck out Bryson. We're done".
Ella said picking up his garbage bag filled with clothes. and throwing it across to him.

"Fuck you talm bout "we done". This ain't no movie shawty".
"Bitch you must be dumb .We ain't never done, you carrying my fuckin baby"

Ella began to see Brysons true colors.
And truth be told, Ella hadn't that much fallen for Bryson.
Deep down, she'd always known her heart would forever belong to one person.

So she damn sure wasn't gonna sit here and put up with his outrage. The last of what she felt for Bryson was gone.
And even tho she knew she was mostly in the wrong, she just finally wanted an excuse to end it. .

"No , I'm carrying Vons baby. Whether he's here or not, you just gonna have to accept that this is not your damn child Bryson ! NOW GET YOUR SHIT AND GET OUT OF MY HOUSE !"
Ella screamed.

Bryson was furious. That sentence made him see red.

"STOP BRINGING THAT FUCK NIGGA UP!"
Bryson turned and picked up the glass vase and threw it at Ella's head.
Ella quickly jumped out the way onto the floor and laid there, covering her pregnant belly in fear.

Glass shattered everywhere as blood leaked from Bysons hand.

Bryson angrily grabbed his sack of clothes and marched out the door at a fast pace.

"AYE THIS AINT FUCKIN' DONE" Bryson screamed slamming the door hard enough to shake the whole apartment.

ꨄꨄꨄꨄ