|| 3 ||

9:00am, Wednesday Chicago Illinois 📍Cash money record label office

9:00am, Wednesday
Chicago Illinois
📍Cash money record label office.

    Ella was currently sitting in the waiting area of Cash money record label.
(AN: f*ck the actual label he was signed too. Those Bum bitches).

She checked the time and figured the interview was about to start.
The receptionist then came over to her and told her to follow her.

She lead her to a giant 6th floor office with the giant words "CASH MONEY" hanging on the wall.
"Have a seat. King Von will be here shortly" the receptionist said with a stank attitude and walked out.

"Damn rude ass" she said rolling her eyes.
"Where df is he " she said to herself after 20 minutes pass.
Soon after she said that, the door swung open.

Revealing a tall, brownskin, plumbed lip, bow legged man with brown and black dreads.

Her heart dropped to her ASS as she saw the man walk in

Her heart dropped to her ASS as she saw the man walk in. She'd never seen a male that fine in her entire life. She stood there taking in the beauty of this mans face as she watched his big chains dangle from his neck, all glancing. She was in disbelief of who was standing in front of her right  now.

"Fuck you standin thea looking fa' ? Ain't this a interview" ? The man shouted with his sexy Chicago accent.

Ella snapped out of her thoughts and quickly got herself together.

"Yes sorry, I'm Ellianna, Ella for short and I'll be interviewing you. The person who was originally suppos—

"I don't give a fuck, start shordy." he snapped walking past her hand that was out.

"Rude ass nigga" she thought to herself. This is why she wasn't so fond of celebrities. They thought they were so superior to others

She took a seat and got out her sheet or questions. Hitting record on her phone and laying it out on the table .

"Shordy I know yo ass ain't recording on no IPhone 5 the fuck".

Ella ignored Dayvon's smart remark and pulled out her pen. "Lets start".
___________________________
"So king Von where are you from"?
"Oblock, 64th and fuck 63rd"

"Um okay so Mr.King Von in your songs you always talk about not being from 63rd why is that ?"
"Cus it's fuck 63rd and fuck tooka"

"Uh okay.. can you tell me why" ?
"no".

"Um okay so next question."

"Lil Durk, is he your biological brother" ?
"Man that's my brotha. We ain't got the same motha' same fatha' but that's my brother". He replied rubbing his hands.

Well okay. Next question ....
__________________________
1 Hour later ....
Okay so that was the last question , thank you Mr.King Von It's been a pleasure to work with you.

"Yeah whatever shordy, have the receptionist walk you out". King Von said standing up.

"Alright you don't gotta be rude. Bow leg ass" Ella said under her breathe lowly.

"Whatchu said" ? He said eying her.

Ella didn't respond, stood up and began packing her things from the table.

Von stood behind her.. slowly taking in her petty face and figure. He never had time to admire her at the door considering he was already in a bad mood , with an attitude.
He watched her from head to toe. Taking in all her curves and sides. Imagining the things he'd do to her.

As Ella bent down to  picked up her pen on the ground, Dayvon watched and let out a grunt, feeling his member grow inside his jeans.
This was Dayvon's first time getting hard in 3 years.
He knew right then and there ...

He wanted her.

"Aye shordy, stay right here".
"huh" Ella said as she turned around and he excited the room.

Shortly, Von came back with a new IPhone 14 in his hands  he had just grabbed from the office.

"Take this" he said holding it out to her.

"Oh thank you but I can't accept th—

"Shordy take the fuckin' phone over hea wakin—around wit a muthafuckin' iPhone 5 like you broke or some shit".

He couldn't have his girl walking around looking poor.

I-
She took the phone out his hand.

Truth be told, she was broke. She's always had to provide for herself since she was 11 years old. She never focused on getting herself nice things because she was always so focused on saving money to move out that household. Before she got herself a job, she would walk around looking homeless with ripped clothing, and clothes that were too small and always dirty shoes.

"Thank you so much . I really do appreciate this".

"You welcome ma, you'll be seeing me around". He said and began walking out the door.

What did he mean by that....
————————————————————
-T.Royyy💕
780 words💗.
How y'all liking it for far ?
Don't forget ta vote & cmmt <33

I really have an obsession with saying Ella has an IPhone 5😭😭. I wanted to give her a blackberry or android in this story sooo bad LMAOO.
Stole the word "member" from kaiwrotethat !!!!

   Long Live king von🕊️💗