||38||

1:25 am, Nov•SundayAtlanta , GA📍Ella's Babyshower, outside

1:25 am, Nov•Sunday
Atlanta , GA
📍Ella's Babyshower, outside.

Recap
"VON!"
She scream out ..

"LEMME FUCKIN TAL—

"VON!" She yelled cutting him off.

Ellas eyes grew wide....

Von turned around seeing an all black un-tinted Honda Civic rolling down the streets.

Revealing Toosi hanging out the window with a gun in his hand.

And in the driver seat was Asian speeding down with an evil look on her face.

With a glance over.. you can see Dani in the backseat of the car looking.

.

"AYE BITCH WASGOOD NOW!"
Toosi shouted out.

Holding his gun outside the window ...

*BOOM BOOM BOOM*

..

Shots rang out.

Von pulled Ella in back of him, shielding her, while pulling out his gun.

A frightened expression on Toosi's face appeared as the gun was going off .

Toosi's hand began to shake as bullets flew into the trees and shots flew at his car.

In a matter of second the car got up to Von and Ella & Toosi managed to control and get a firm grip on the gun.

Pointing it  at Vons chest.

Just as Toosi was about to take the shot,

The gun fell out the window.

"BITCH SPEED UP SPEED UP SPEED UP"
Toosi panicked , screaming at the top of his lungs.

"SPEED UPPP!!!" He backhanded Asian as hard as he could making her lose control.

But Von was already running up to the car.
And shot out one of the back tires, causing the car to drag on the street and go slow.

"AYE BITCH" Von screamed while shooting Toosi three times.

Once in the side, and two in the shoulder.